1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Nightly Can't Deploy Floran Mission

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by toastattack7, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toastattack7

toastattack7 Space Hobo

Everytime I try to deploy the Floran Hunting Ceremony, it just sends me back to my ship. Any patches/workarounds to complete the mission?

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

If this is an issue with Nightly, then it belongs in the Nightly Support forum. I will ask a moderator to move this thread for you.

3. Spoon Boy

Spoon Boy Phantasmal Quasar

Is Nightly Support being monitored? I haven't seen any bug/issue tags addressed since December 17th, 2015.

4. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

I can confirm that as of June 10th, this is still an issue. The Floran Hunting Ceremony cannot be started; the teleportation sequence fails and kicks you back to your ship.

UPDATE: Retrying on a non-Legacy character, I can enter the Floran Hunting Ceremony mission - but a crash occurs either immediately, or once I've moved one chunk to the right.

For completeness's sake, I am using the Nightly Fix 1.7.4 mod, released just today.

Revenge of the UPDATE: As of June 11th, the Floran Hunting Ceremony (now listed as the Ceremonial Hunting Caverns) is now broken again. Attempting to teleport to the mission from SAIL just fails and kicks me back to my ship.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.