1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Non playable Races

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Flirtyfloran, Oct 9, 2018.

?

What is your faourite Non playable race

1. Ancient

11.5%
  2. Agaran

7.7%
  3. Alpaca

7.7%
  4. Deadbeat

3.8%
  5. Fennerox

34.6%
  6. Penguin

19.2%
  7. Shadow

15.4%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flirtyfloran

Flirtyfloran Starship Captain

Is it just me or are all the Non playable races just as good as the playable ones. I want to know what other people think of them. Let me know your faourites if you have one.

I really love everything about the deadbeats. They look great and they have cool love. I would love to be able to play as them or at least have some more background info.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2018
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please dont doublepost after such a short time and also dont open up the exact same topic in another section. I merged your doublepost. Also if you posted in the wrong section by accident simply report your topic so we can move it to the right section instead of opening the exact same in another location.

3. Flirtyfloran

Im so sorry. i place I placed the thread in the discussions section for reading the thread where we could not Place non-casual discussions in the discussion section. I then placed the thread in the Starbound section. sorry for the confusion

4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Although I marked fennerox, I like the penquins as well.

For quite a few they have race mods for. I know at least they have the two I mentioned. The alpaca is a suit, so one could be one of those if they had the getup for it. Don't think I have seen a mod for the deadbeats though...

Flirtyfloran likes this.
  5. Flirtyfloran

I acctually know of a few mods with deadbets. Some of them are very in depth

Tamorr likes this.
  6. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Agaran is my favorite. But, I like the Fennerox too. Both of them can fight really well. They can defend themselves pretty good. Sometimes I wonder if they can be one of my crew. It would be really awesome.

Flirtyfloran likes this.
  7. Flirtyfloran

If anybody is creating any race mods i would love to about It.