1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Nostalgic Greenery 1.3-1.02

Everything that's lush, and a little occult stuff too >.>

1. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

No problem - IF this really was caused by NG I won't sit idle until it is fixed.

However, this case is quite baffling. None of your logs have any noteworthy error. Only the (5) log has the vanilla NG, the rest correctly uses the FU version.
    When did you first notice the problem?
    Around that time, did you install/uninstall any other mods?

Do you know what mod these two objects, which replaced your laboratory gear, belong to? I have never seen them before, they are definitely not part of my mod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finding out where those came from, will surely show us where exactly your error lies.

I'm currently setting aside a few hours every now and then to learn HTML5 by myself, other than the official documentation, I'm not yet sure about the courses, but if I come across one that stands out, I can let you know :eek:

EDIT: I doubt it is the real cause, but your tenantPack mod is outdated btw and might not function properly. It doesnt look like it was ever updated for 1.0 Starbound and beyond.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  2. UnknownLurker

UnknownLurker Void-Bound Voyager

OH MY GOD so I looked up the names of the stations and I discovered that they were new additions to Frackin Universe. I just happened to install your mod while this update happened. The nanofabricator, the Armory, and the ChemLab are now tiered stations that you have to upgrade. My stations were converted to their tier 1 version.
    Sorry for wasting your time.

Charlatan likes this.
  3. Charlatan

I assume it wasn't intentional, so its fine :zzz:

4. Charlatan

Notice For those using my WATERFALLS:

With the next update, they will be replaced completely. Instead of 42 separate objects you'll have 1 object each, which can change in length by interacting. e.g. the Waterfalls 01a-g will simply be "Waterfall01" with a menu to choose the length at anytime.

The previous 42 Waterfalls will no longer be craftable, but those you have will remain as before.
    Taking down existing Waterfalls will automatically turn them into the improved version.

5. Charlatan

Charlatan updated Nostalgic Greenery with a new update entry:

[Content Update]

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

I didn't want to post which community as I don't want shameless advertising, but if your curious it's www.starboundserenity.com we only recently added the mod, but people are certainly stoked about it! Thoughts of animals came up as we fousc a lot on frontier roleplay, so farms and cabins and outdoor stuff is pretty common on the sever. :)

7. Charlatan

KateisLost likes this.
  8. Charlatan

For some reason I wasnt notified for this reply - I saw Serenity before, and i'm already thinking of what would be best to add.

Current thoughts are more idle farm tools (like the little digsite + shovel I already added) or maybe wilderness burrows for creatures like rabbits or foxes. Food stations for chickens, mooshis, fluffalos, etc.
    Not sure what's coming up next, as there's multiple branches I wanna expand on.

For your farming community, you probably want to hear I was recently progressing well on the Floromorph machine mentioned in the first post - ATM it already brings back 10 crops from Earth, like smaller apple trees, bell peppers, onions, etc. It'll still need quite some work, but once I add it to the mod for real, I plan to have at least 20 new crops.

9. Charlatan

Notice:
    With the upcoming update some of your objects may reset in color. Instead of clunky GUIs, the new "Decoration Displacer" will have a much more convenient coloring function.

10. Charlatan

[Content Update]

Iroaseta likes this.
  11. mayaslash

mayaslash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just installed the mod, and pardon the question if it's stupid, but where do I get the grass seeds and flowery grass seeds?

Charlatan likes this.
  12. Charlatan

Oh, for crafting the multi-tool and all?

The seeds are being sold for a few pixels at the Terra Mart in the Outpost.

13. mayaslash

mayaslash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh God, I just spent an hour trying to dig them out from the Lush world I had a base on. :V
    Thank you!

Charlatan likes this.
  14. Charlatan

No problem ^^
    And you are right, it's quite odd. You can tear apart thousands of blocks with flowers and grass, but they never drop seeds.

In the future, I'll probably add seeds in my mod too, for a more tall / thick grass.

mayaslash likes this.
  15. Charlatan

16. Charlatan

[Content Update]

17. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

how do you these stuffs.?
    cant just believe it.
    lol

Charlatan likes this.
  18. Charlatan

+1, bk3k was a great help here and when he first gave me advice, I had almost no clue about the scripting ^^

amirmiked12 likes this.
  19. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

Code:
    [21:21:27.652] [Error] Could not load recipe /Recipes/NG_Block_TrampolineWeb.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'ff_plastic'
    Using vanilla version. Triggered upon launching the server.

20. Charlatan

Thanks for the report!
    It's fixed, the error should not have any consequences whatsoever, it merely refused access to a recipe temporarily.

Note that it'll take a little moment to update on both this page and the steam workshop respectively.