Note to all corporation hopefuls.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Opirian, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

It has been a long time I acknowledge this, I have no excuse for not maintaining this section of the forums other than my own laziness. I am here today to show that I do remember this place exist and continue the work I have set out for myself.

If you have a corporation that is not on the list, and you wish to be considered please reply to this thread with a link to the corporation thread in question. It has been such a long time that I figure this solution is best, instead of weeding through the already acknowledged corporation.

2. Horizons Reach

Horizons Reach Void-Bound Voyager

Rather new to this, care to elaborate what this is about?

3. Opirian

Simply put I am the one that manages the acknowledged corporations list, also known as the corporation that have been officially acknowledged to follow the rules of setting up their corporation and running it. Since I have been absent for so long I have a lot of new corporations to inspect so that they may be added to the corporation list or rejected; therefor I have created this thread for those who have not been accepted yet can have a chance of me seeing them a midst other corporations.

tl;dr: this thread is so non-recognized corporations can be seen by me so I may add them to the list.

4. Horizons Reach

So will these coperations be under the OPI Industries title, or will they be seperate? If its the latter, I hope you would be as kind as to direct me to
    where i can run a metric to setup a coperation.

5. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome back Opirian. It has been a long time.

I've got an idea for setting up a main corporation/clan RP thread, but I am holding off until after the next patch, due to the character wipe. Hopefully it will draw more people into the RP environment of Starbound. I'm thinking having everyone have to actually pick their homeplanets, make actual supply chains/trade routes with other corporations, and play out their corporation in game.
    Probably host up a server once the server software is updated and secure. Kind of make it a semi MMORPG....

6. Opirian

This is for parent and child corporations, not necessarily child corporations of OPI industries mind you. But if you want to start your own parent corporation feel free.

I also wished to do a server where all the corporations could get together and have fun and RP I think it would be very cool. OPI Industries would need an asteroid belt to build the shipyard in of course.

7. SivCorp

Agreed, though I wouldn't be able to host it (not enough bandwidth). I would definitely like to RP it and build others buildings :)

8. Horizons Reach

Whats the metric/form i need to fill, I'd like to register the Dynamic Hive Cell.

9. SivCorp

More information can be found here.

10. Toady

Toady Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. Horizons Reach

12. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

13. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar