1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Npc quest bug (Nightly)

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Anonymous_penguin, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous_penguin

Anonymous_penguin Void-Bound Voyager

Playing nightly and an npc gave me a gift giver quest (you help them craft a gift for another npc), but the quest is stuck. The npc told me to kill a tintic that stole her kelp so I killed it and collected the kelp, but the quest is stuck on hunting the tintic.
    --- Post updated ---
    It might be worth mentioning i died on my first attempt at killing the tintic, and succeeded on the second.

2. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

Maybe there was more than one enemy of that type, that was spawned, but the only one had the quest item. Try to look around, it can walk around somwhere nearby (i had a bug like that)

3. Anonymous_penguin

Anonymous_penguin Void-Bound Voyager

I did look, there weren't any other enemies and the enemy i was hunting was larger than usual. The quest marker disappeared too, so i ended up just canceling the quest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.