1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue NPCs remaining after start of new character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Andreal_Vox, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Andreal_Vox

Andreal_Vox Void-Bound Voyager

So I played through the story line of the game pretty quick using an Avian character. The problem is now I've made a new Human character to start over(I'm going to take things slow this time), when I arrived at the Ark all the NPCs are already there. The Ark is open to fight The Ruin, even the bear who wanted his teddy that sells bars is already available. What caused this? Do I have to do something like deleting something somewhere? Does anyone else have this issue?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

This is not a bug, it's intended. All characters share the same universe and the same flags that determine the state of the outpost.
    I don't want to sound rude but there are so many topics about this "issue", you could simply have used the search function. ^^

~ Iris ~

3. Andreal_Vox

Andreal_Vox Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks. I did look for answers but I'm such a nub at looking up things I must have missed it. As long as it's not a bug, just something to keep in mind when making a new character. Thanks again. :D

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

No problem >v< The only quest you can't do anymore is the one with the teddybear. The rest should work fine :)

~ Iris ~