Boss Nyan Cat as a boss

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Scott, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Scott

Scott Void-Bound Voyager

2. Skulblaka

Skulblaka Subatomic Cosmonaut

This could be a great gag/joke boss, but I don't know if the devs can actually do that with copyright laws and all. If they could, they could make a whole IWBTG planet with pop culture characters being the enemies only on that planet, with Nyan Cat being the final boss of the planet.

3. Supermeh

Supermeh Orbital Explorer

maybe hes sleeping and you kick him or something and then halfway into the boss battle he turns into tacnayn. :lolwut:........................ Jussayin

4. Oh910

Oh910 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like this?

5. Grim

Grim Tentacle Wrangler

Silly idea. Too silly.

I'm all for references to popular media, but if it were to fall to such meme-spouting nonsense, then no. Nyan Cat has been recycled so much, as a great many things, that they're just so lackluster and borderline painful to even hear about.

If Starbound is gonna go in that direction, that being easter eggs, then they'll have to be VERY subtle. There is humor in subtlety, folks.

6. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

I always new nyancat was evil, but jeez

Aeros likes this.
  7. biocreature(Fr)

biocreature(Fr) Scruffy Nerf-Herder

mmmm... no, i think of is it a bad idea >.<

8. Bobot The Robot

Bobot The Robot Space Spelunker

Agreed.

9. Aeros

Aeros Starship Captain

I'm not sure about an easter egg with Nyan Cat as a boss. It would make the game seem a bit less... Starbound. The sprite wouldn't go with the style of the others and a Nyan Cat with sprites in the style of Starbound wouldn't look nice. :down:

10. iBanana 4S™

iBanana 4S™ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As a mod, yes. But um... I don't think it'd make sense to be putting a giant cat in the form of a pop tart who defecates rainbows in Starbound...

11. cederjack

cederjack Pangalactic Porcupine

this idea is silly and crazy... so silly and crazy IT JUST, MIGHT, WORK!:rainbow:

12. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

:down: Nope, dont like it.