Spooky Obligatory Halloween Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyle, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I always think Nightmare Before Christmas is genius since you can watch it on two constructive major holidays and still be perfectly relevant

NOW GO WATCH IT

Waffle-Chan and D.M.G. like this.
  2. XelSlime

XelSlime Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tomorrow...

...I do a whole lot of nothing 'cause I'm in an apartment building, but also, this neighborhood doesn't bother to decorate.

I miss actually doing stuff for Halloween, or having a good reason to bother, like a front yard.

Give 'em hell for me.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

I'm gonna be an astronaut. Hopefully my neighborhood won't be devoid of candy like last year.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Happy Halloween

[​IMG]

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

The day has come.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  6. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

It's Halloween and I'm still chilling at our lab with our bat homies. But hey, we have real bats in here!

I just remembered one of our experiments takes place in the common bio lab - some others have a habit of taking dead wild animals back here for taxidermy - I'm usually the one in charge of setting up the props so every once in a while, in the dark, there would be just me, our props, some cameras, and a corner full of dead things in jars and taxidermied birds. Oddly soothing atmosphere to do things all by myself.
    That's my spooky tale.

Waffle-Chan and Surenu like this.
  7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

It is time!

[​IMG]

Relten, Waffle-Chan and Surenu like this.
  8. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Happy Halloween everyone!

Relten likes this.
  9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

The best thing about kids is that they go trick-or-treating and you get to eat their candy when they're not looking.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Hehehehehe!

Hello boys and ghouls,
    Time to commence the seance for Halloween 2018! I know I am just dying to partake in the festivities.

11. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i am gonna do a spooky wiggle this year. it will be aces.

Relten likes this.
  12. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I think I am going to try to join this festivities, I've never join this kind of festivities before. I am curious and also confuse.

Relten likes this.
  13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Is it a spooky wiggle?

Simply wonderful! You can never have too much Halloween in your life, after all.

14. Bonabopn

moderately spooky; there might be children around

Relten likes this.
  15. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Oh no! We cannot spook the children too hard, because otherwise they might never become unspooked.

16. Daikon Ocelot

Is this thread still going? Because I notice that this thread is not as active as last year.

Oh yes, just want to remind you guys, that the Halloween is next week... on... Wednesday... right? Correct me if I am wrong, I am new to this kind of thing.

17. Bonabopn

yup, wednesday is the spookiest day of the year! except friday.

18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Increase the spookiness level.

19. Daikon Ocelot

Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! But how can I do that?

20. Daikon Ocelot

Yesterday is Halloween, right? So, I manage to make this art to celebrate it. I hope you like it. @Tyle has been tutoring me on how to make vector art, so thanks to her too, I can finally make something like this. So yeah, here it is, it took me a month to prepare and finish this.

[​IMG]

I think I am going to make some more of this in the future. Happy Halloween guys, see you soon!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Bonabopn and Tyle like this.