1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

OBSOLETE: CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen v5.3.53

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices, once more!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

Just tried to make coffee in game and I found an issue, you can't. I'll fix that up

2. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Well tbh I find this mod somewhat like the mod for Miencraft called Cooking for Blockheads and that has a recipe book for the mod.
    But if you're still having some issues getting the coffee beans use the Hydroponics mod.
    I find that to be a great source for coffee and other crops, but sadly you can't use any of the crops from the harvest mod[the one this companies with] in them.
    Though just to note the Hydroponics mod uses water, swamp water, and healing water for the liquid part, dirt, mud, and sewage for the fertilizer, then you place the seeds in there.

3. ColonolNutty

Hmm, I wonder why that is, maybe I could patch the other one to work? Although it's likely that the Hydroponics mod hardcodes it to only support vanilla

4. ColonolNutty

I added a recipe book, it should list most if not all recipes for the different machines :) Right now it'll show only recipes you know.
    Try it out, let me know what you think.

5. AtomicBunnytron

AtomicBunnytron Big Damn Hero

Cookbook appears to be working fine,and is quite nice!
    I've also discovered something that took me ages to find that could be very useful for other people using the mod to know!
    You can get different colors for the objects in this mod like the ovens and whatnot by /admin -ing yourself and entering a certain command. For example:
    /spawnitem novakidbakingstation 1 '{ "color" : "blue" }'
    This would result in a blue version of the novakid engine oven. Very nice to know for decoration purposes. :)

6. ColonolNutty

Hmm, I was wondering how colors would work. I'll see if I can get a non admin thing that works, I haven't messed with colors a whole lot in Starbound, but there's a first for everything

7. ColonolNutty

To make custom colors I would need to make separate objects with those colors. Besides that I couldn't find any other easy way to do so

8. ColonolNutty

I'm thinking of combining this and the More Farming mod into a single mod, because managing both of them is becoming a pain, keep on the lookout for that.

9. ColonolNutty

Actually, now that I think about it, not everyone will want a complicated cooking experience, so I'll just not combine em

10. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Or why not have them combined and as separate mods?
    When you work on both and update them have the merged mod as another download.
    Just saying.

11. ColonolNutty

It'd be more work to get you guys the updates than keeping separate

12. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Some seeds are not perennial .can u make them perennial?

13. ColonolNutty

Meaning? Like you don't have to plant them again? This mod doesn't have seeds

14. ColonolNutty

Hmm, just realized that the date on the Updated part of the mod doesn't update when you change the version. What a shame

15. ColonolNutty

16. TheDestroyer88

TheDestroyer88 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello boss!
    I have two important questions:

-Compatibility
    This mod and your MFM mod seems to change how farming / cooking works quite a lot. Wouldn't this cause problems with other mods that add new crafting stations and functioning furniture and crops and food recipes?
    For example, Frackin' Universe?

-Steam Workshop
    I have 60+ mods installed just for Starbound. There are a couple of updates for my mods every day. It would be extremely bothersome and time-consuming to update all my Starbound mods manually on two clients and a dedicated server. Luckily, Steam updates them all for me automatically!
    Would you please upload your mods to Steam Workshop? It would come with the added benefit of more people enjoying your work.

17. ColonolNutty

I'm not going to add it to the Steam Workshop, as the Steamworkshop only allows a zip download and doesn't make it easy to add dependencies, updating it is a pain as well. You'll need to download the release from github. If you use Git Bash, it won't be hard to update these mods, literally opening a command prompt, running a command and it does it for you

Everything in here (and all my mods) is compatible with Frackin' Universe, it's the one mod I for one can't do without

18. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

Would it be possible for you to rename the Cakemix item? It's causing a crash when paired with the Workshop mod Super Paper Mario. I would ask the maker of that mod, but they haven't been active on their mod page since early April.

19. ColonolNutty

I was planning on renaming a bunch of stuff anyways, so why not

20. ColonolNutty

Done