1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED (ODYSSEY) H.A.L. 9000 AI Replacement V1.5

This mod replace the S.A.I.L. ship AI with HAL 9000, from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

1. SaltLakeMormon

SaltLakeMormon Void-Bound Voyager

SaltLakeMormon submitted a new mod:

(ODYSSEY) H.A.L. 9000 AI Replacement - This mod replace the S.A.I.L. ship AI with HAL 9000, from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Read more about this mod...

2. Kamidarko

Kamidarko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When trying it I got an error. Fatal Exception caught: (AssetBackendException) Requested file '/pack.modinfo' does not exist in database, was likely skipped during pak creation (Check server skip list).

3. Kamidarko

Which is a shame because I really like this idea.

4. SaltLakeMormon

5. SaltLakeMormon

Wow, thanks for telling me, man! I just released a HOTFIX that solved the problem. Fortunately, it was only human error on my part - no mod conflictions to worry about! :D

Glad you love the mod and you're a fan of the movie! Hope you will enjoy the work I will be releasing within the next few weeks; it will all be 2001-related mods that change or make the game more enjoyable.

6. Kamidarko

It is not working on stable or unstable builds. I have no problem getting the game to launch and making a character works, but the human ship AI is still defaulting to the ugly blue hologram. I have no other mods in my stable build so it definitely isn't that.

7. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Oh yes of course I totally want an A.I that killed a bunch of people aboard my ship WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG WITH THAT :nuruawe:

SaltLakeMormon likes this.
  8. SaltLakeMormon

9. SaltLakeMormon

Okay everything is fixed now. Should work fine! :D

10. Kamidarko

Everything is working well and I am feeling the goosebumps starting to creep in when he tells me that he can't let me do things. Good job.

11. marceldp

marceldp Void-Bound Voyager

make this supported for all vanilla races please.