Modding Help OhoDavi's SDV Anime Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Lilboo, Nov 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lilboo

Lilboo Void-Bound Voyager

So I have the log down below but before you see that I'll tell you what I've done so far. Since I have the content patcher I have downloaded this version

https://community.playstarbound.com...ent-patcher-packs.141577/page-53#post-3302894

over the original one from the nexus since the original one wasn't working anyway. I've replaced the portrait files from the original nexus files and then I instead added the new Anime mod from the link above and the portraits still don't change. There is no error logs and before I added the new Anime mod it was giving me a content patcher error so I went ahead and got the new Anime mod but no luck. What am I over looking here???

[SMAPI] SMAPI 2.11.3 with Stardew Valley 1.3.36 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    [SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
    [SMAPI] Starting game...
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
    Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198043026210 [API loaded no]
    [SMAPI] Loaded 56 mods:
    [SMAPI] Activate Sprinklers 1.2.1 by f4iTh | Activate sprinklers by right clicking them.
    [SMAPI] Adjust Baby Chance 1.0.2 by f4iTh | Allows the player to edit the chance of being asked the pregnancy question.
    [SMAPI] AdjustablePriceHikes 1.1 by Pokeytax | Eliminates or adjusts Robin and Clint's price hikes from year 2 onward.
    [SMAPI] Animal Husbandry Mod 2.4.1 by Digus | Adds features related to animal husbandry.
    [SMAPI] Animal Patting 1.0.4 by DiddyP | Your spouse will pat the animals at the start of the day.
    [SMAPI] Animal Sitter 1.1.1-unofficial.3-pathoschild by jwdred | Let someone else pet all those pesky animals!
    [SMAPI] ArtifactSystemFixed 1.0.1 by Ilyaki | Fixes bugs with the artifact system, and replaces the RNG drop system with weighted probabilities.
    [SMAPI] Auto Stacker 1.3 by Cat | Press a key (K by default) to automatically stack the current items in the open inventory.
    [SMAPI] AutoAnimalDoors 2.3 by Aaron Taggart | Open and close the doors automatically for your animals.
    [SMAPI] Automate 1.13.2 by Pathoschild | Lets you automate crafting machines, fruit trees, and more by connecting them to chests.
    [SMAPI] BeeHouseFix 1.1 by KirbyLink | Fixes bug preventing top/bottom right tiles of bee house radius to not be checked for flowers.
    [SMAPI] BefriendMarlon 1.0 by Yoshimax | A mod that lets you befriend Marlon
    [SMAPI] Better Artisan Good Icons 1.5 by Cat | Makes jelly, pickles, wine, juice, and honey icons be based on the fruit, vegetable, or flower used to make them.
    [SMAPI] Better Hay 3.0 by Cat | You get hay from scything grass regardless of whether you have silos, and can always remove hay from hoppers.
    [SMAPI] Better Ranching 1.7.2 by Urbanyeti | Prevents failed milk/shear attempts and displays when animals can be milked/sheared and petted.
    [SMAPI] Better RNG 2.7.1 by Zoryn | Makes the game's randomness more random.
    [SMAPI] Better Shop Menu 1.1.2 by spacechase0 | Adds a grid layout. Adds buttons to filter shops by category, and sort by item name or price.
    [SMAPI] Bigger Backpack 1.2 by spacechase0, yoseiri, bcmpinc | Adds another backpack size.
    [SMAPI] Calendar Anywhere 2.7.1 by Zoryn | Lets you open the calendar from anywhere.
    [SMAPI] Chests Anywhere 1.16.2 by Pathoschild | Access your chests from anywhere and organise them your way.
    [SMAPI] Children Like Parent 1.2 by CroiDorcha | Makes your children look similar to your spouse
    [SMAPI] Clean Cellar 1.1.1 by EpicBellyFlop45 | Cleans the textures and removes the barrels in the Cellar
    [SMAPI] Combat Controls 1.1.5 by DJ-STLN | A fix to the game controls that turns the character in the direction of your MouseClick.
    [SMAPI] Community Bundle Item Tooltip 1.2.1 by Musbah Sinno | Adding a tooltip to items telling you if they are needed in a bundle.
    [SMAPI] Console Commands 2.11.3 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
    [SMAPI] Content Patcher 1.9.2 by Pathoschild | Loads content packs which edit game data, images, and maps without changing the game files.
    [SMAPI] Cooking Skill 1.1.4 by spacechase0 | Adds a cooking skill.
    [SMAPI] Crab Net 1.1.1-unofficial.3-pathoschild by jwdred | Wouldn't it be nice if there were a way to empty crab pots quickly without accidentally picking up the pot too?
    [SMAPI] Energy Count 1.0 by Crystallyne | Adds a static number display, showing exactly how much energy you have left.
    [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.8 by Entoarox | A collection of APIs to make modding easier.
    [SMAPI] Experience Bars 1.2 by spacechase0 | Shows experience bars in the top-left corner.
    [SMAPI] Fishing Mod 2.7.1 by Zoryn | Lets you change some things about fishing based on a config file.
    [SMAPI] Friends Forever 1.2.3 by Isaac S. | Makes it so friendship levels never decay!
    [SMAPI] Gift Taste Helper 2.9.1 by tstaples (aka catman) | Displays NPC gift tastes in a handy tooltip.
    [SMAPI] Greenhouse20x20 1.0 by sirloinmeatt | Increases Greenhouse size to 20x20
    [SMAPI] Harvest With Scythe 1.1 by bcmpinc | Allows you to harvest all crops and forage using the scythe. They can also still be plucked.
    [SMAPI] HDSprites 1.3.1 by NinthWorld | Makes the game's textures smoother and higher resolution.
    [SMAPI] Health Bars 1.0.1 by Darkhax | Adds health bars to the enemies you encounter.
    [SMAPI] Json Assets 1.3.7 by spacechase0 | Allow custom stuff.
    [SMAPI] Level Up Notifications 0.0.2-unofficial.1-pathoschild by kd8lvt | A mod with a bunch of random tweaks.
    [SMAPI] Lookup Anything 1.22.2 by Pathoschild | View metadata about anything by pressing a button.
    [SMAPI] LovedLabels 2.2.1-unofficial.2-pathoschild by Advize & Jinxiewinxie | Gives pets customizable tooltips so you can see who needs the love.
    [SMAPI] Mail Framework Mod 1.4 by Digus | Utility classes to send mail in the game.
    [SMAPI] More Animals 3.0.2 by Entoarox, see credits.txt for texture authors | Lets you adopt more pets, with skins of your choice! - Now also includes randomised animal skins!
    [SMAPI] No Fence Decay 1.5 by Cat | Makes all fences and gates last forever.
    [SMAPI] No Mine Flyers Redux 1.0 by minervamaga | Removes all of the mine bugs.
    [SMAPI] ObjectProgressBars 1.3 by Adeel Tariq | Show progress bar on machines and such
    [SMAPI] Point-and-Plant 1.1.1-unofficial.3-pathoschild by jwdred | Plant and harvest from the comfort of your front porch!
    [SMAPI] PyTK 1.9.12 by Platonymous | Platonymous Toolkit
    [SMAPI] Relationship Tracker 1.0.2 by Branic | UI HUD that tracks friendship stats of eligible Bachelors/Bachlorettes
    [SMAPI] Save Backup 2.11.3 by SMAPI | Automatically backs up all your saves once per day into its folder.
    [SMAPI] SpaceCore 1.2.7 by spacechase0 | Required by a few mods.
    [SMAPI] StardewHack 1.2 by bcmpinc | Library mod used by my other mods. Doesn't do much on its own.
    [SMAPI] UI Info Suite 1.7.23 by Cdaragorn | Adds a lot of useful information to the user interface. This is based on Demiacle's excellent UIModSuite.
    [SMAPI] What Are You Missing 2.1.2 by PrivateButtface | Tells you what items you're missing that are specific to the day/season (and how to get it if it's a fish!) as well as what you're missing from the community center that is available (broken down into items specific to the current season and common in all seasons).
    [SMAPI] WoodsDebrisFix 1.1.1 by f4iTh & Lita | Fixes the weather debris in the Secret Woods. It might also contain something special.

[SMAPI] Loaded 3 content packs:
    [SMAPI] Canon-Friendly Dialogue Expansion for All Friend-able Characters for Content Patcher 1.2.8 by gizzymo | for Content Patcher | Adds about 2400 new lines of dialogue across all 33 characters who have a heart level - Content Patcher version
    [SMAPI] Community Center Bundle Overhauls 1.0 by 7yrsofbadluck | for Content Patcher | Complete overhaul of community center bundles to make it much more difficult.
    [SMAPI] OhoDavi's StardewValley Anime Mods 0.3 by OhoDavi | for Content Patcher | Replaces the Vanilla Portraits with OhoDavi's Anime-like Portraits.

[SMAPI] Found 17 mods with warnings:
    [SMAPI] Changed save serialiser
    [SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
    [SMAPI] These mods change the save serialiser. They may corrupt your save files, or make them unusable if
    [SMAPI] you uninstall these mods.

[SMAPI] - Entoarox Framework

[SMAPI] Patched game code
    [SMAPI] These mods directly change the game code. They're more likely to cause errors or bugs in-game; if
    [SMAPI] your game has issues, try removing these first. Otherwise you can ignore this warning.

[SMAPI] - Adjust Baby Chance
    [SMAPI] - PyTK
    [SMAPI] - Mail Framework Mod
    [SMAPI] - Animal Husbandry Mod
    [SMAPI] - ArtifactSystemFixed
    [SMAPI] - BeeHouseFix
    [SMAPI] - Better Artisan Good Icons
    [SMAPI] - Better Hay
    [SMAPI] - StardewHack
    [SMAPI] - SpaceCore
    [SMAPI] - Json Assets
    [SMAPI] - HDSprites

[SMAPI] No update keys
    [SMAPI] These mods have no update keys in their manifest. SMAPI may not notify you about updates for these
    [SMAPI] mods. Consider notifying the mod authors about this problem.

[SMAPI] - AdjustablePriceHikes
    [SMAPI] - Greenhouse20x20
    [SMAPI] - Level Up Notifications
    [SMAPI] - Community Center Bundle Overhauls

[Better RNG] Initialized (press F5 to reload config)
    [StardewHack] Loaded StardewHack library v1.2 using Harmony v1.2.0.1.
    [Bigger Backpack] Applying bytecode patches for spacechase0.BiggerBackpack.
    [Fishing Mod] Initialized (press F5 to reload config)
    [Harvest With Scythe] Applying bytecode patches for bcmpinc.HarvestWithScythe.
    [Json Assets] Loading content packs...
    [UI Info Suite] starting.
    [SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage

[SMAPI] Some of your mods will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0. Please update your mods now, or notify the author if no update is available. See https://mods.smapi.io for links to the latest versions.

[SMAPI] BeeHouseFix will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (EntryDll value with case-insensitive capitalisation is deprecated since SMAPI 2.11).
    [SMAPI] BefriendMarlon will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (legacy events are deprecated since SMAPI 2.9).
    [SMAPI] Greenhouse20x20 will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (legacy events are deprecated since SMAPI 2.9).
    [SMAPI] Health Bars will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (legacy events are deprecated since SMAPI 2.9).
    [SMAPI] Level Up Notifications will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (legacy events are deprecated since SMAPI 2.9).
    [SMAPI] Relationship Tracker will break in the upcoming SMAPI 3.0 (legacy events are deprecated since SMAPI 2.9).
    [Json Assets] Loading stuff early (loading)
    [Json Assets] Fixing IDs
    [Json Assets] Adding default recipes
    [PyTK] Rebuilding Custom Objects from Save
    [Level Up Notifications] Level Up Notifications by kd8lvt is ready!

• ahram

ahram Space Hobo

try this (worked for me with Stardew Valley v1.4 - SMAPI v3.0)

first install Content Patcher and Seasonal Outfits mods.
      then download Portraits zip and put its content to (your Stardew Valley folder)\Content\Portraits
      then download mod Portraits zip and put its content to (your Stardew Valley folder)\Mods\[CP] Seasonal Villager Outfits\Portraits

Attached Files: