1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel Old and New Pixelart (Lots of Isometric)

Discussion in 'Art' started by Kinsem, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Kinsem

Kinsem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I was looking through a bunch of my old files and found a lot of old pixel art from a private project i was working on from an online game called Furcadia. I have decided to post some scraps and samples of what I have created in the past for the masses to descend upon.

camera_ani.gif toaster.png fighter.png server_stuff.png server_stuff_b.png APC_2013d.png Mech2014b.gif commsunit.png generator.png cargo1.gif cargo2.gif 1912.png cargo3.gif cargo4.gif incinerator.gif kitchenisland.gif scifikitchen2.gif scifikitchen.gif kinsem_entertainment_center.jpg BRIDGE.gif Habitat-Preview-B.png Tank-Preview.png

Waffle-Chan, Lodish and Crossfang like this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Cool pixel art! I really love it!

3. TheOcean'sMistake

TheOcean'sMistake Space Hobo

Looks great man

4. Deathgarnet

Deathgarnet Title Not Found

I get an odd 40k feel from this.

5. Kinsem

Only with the tank. Took a small bit of inspiration from the 40k universe when i was working on it. The mech took a small bit of inspiration from battlefield 2142

6. Kinsem

My wife is big into Undertale fanfics and fanart especially the skeleton race, and she had me make this for her today:
    Dark-Pixel-b.gif
    His name is "Dark", there are 4 more of these little guys she wants me to make for her the next one being named "Nails" so be warned.