Modding Help Old graphics under modded image

Discussion in 'Mods' started by kerstinsson, Apr 15, 2020.

1. kerstinsson

kerstinsson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello and thanks for dropping by. I'm working on a recolour and foliage mod for personal use or to share (depending on other modders attitude towards using/altering their work) and I'm having some trouble with old assets still appearing in game. What I'm doing now is chaing the png files in the Starblue mod. For instance I have changed one of the bushes in the bushes.png file but this is the result:
    upload_2020-4-15_14-40-51.png
    The weird thing is I can't even find anything in the files that look like the green plant underneath mine. It should also use the fall colours either way.

I've tried disabling every other mod but I still get the same thing. My only guess now is that because I changed the shape some original asset from the game is still there but normally gets covered up by overlaying the fall version of the same object.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

/B

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

That is possibly one of the bushes added through the 'paths' layer in the map.

• kerstinsson

kerstinsson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not a bad idea, I used this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4715 to delete different layers but the only one that effected it was the bushes one...