RELEASED Old XNB Mod Updates for 1.11 (Requests Welcome)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by joyous.ariella, Dec 5, 2016.

1. joyous.ariella

joyous.ariella Space Penguin Leader

I'm happy to help! Yeah XNB Node isn't a very user friendly experience if you're not cmd console savy lol. However I am away from home right now and I don't have WiFi (I know, it's the first thing on maslow's hierarchy of needs, I'M IMPOVERISHED) so unfortunately I won't be able to download any attachments to my computer atm (I am currently writing to you via my grandmothers computer, which is a Mac I am not familiar with, I'm not even sure if XNB Node is compatible with Mac :lod:)

If you want to post the PNGs here or PM them to me, I will pack them as soon as I have access to WiFi (praise be unto him)

Roskii Heiral likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

No worries, I'm still kinda working on a few ideas for it and I've got all the Christmas stuff going on this weekend, so it may be a couple weeks yet anyhow. I'll be sure to let you know soon as it's ready though, thanks so much! :3

Snarkypie and Roskii Heiral like this.
      • Avadrea

Avadrea Orbital Explorer

I really was happy to see someone updated the Kitty Scarecrow replacement. Thank you. But there are still two problems with it. First scarecrow 2 of 8 wasn't changed. It still looks like a witch not a kitty. And scarecrow 1 of 8 has some odd spots around it.

Attached Files:

• markz6197

markz6197 Void-Bound Voyager

Just want to say thanks for updating the mods. Truly appreciated. :)

Roskii Heiral likes this.
          • LuthienNightwolf

Okay, I think I'm satisfied with this so I'm going to leave it here to be packed. Please let me know if I've done something incorrectly, this is my first ever attempt at making any sort of mod for this game.
            walls_and_floors.png

Roskii Heiral and Coolwyngs like this.
            • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Wow this looks amazing

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Attached Files:

• LuthienNightwolf

Omg thank you, you're awesome!<3