One man band instrument

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by RedFeather, Feb 2, 2014.

1. RedFeather

RedFeather Intergalactic Tourist

There should be a one man band instrument, you would be able to play multiple instruments so you don't have to form a band. I just thought this would be a neat thing starbound!

MAZ01001 and DrDolphinrider like this.
  2. zir

zir Big Damn Hero

nawt possibu :\

3. Jeffrey778

Jeffrey778 Orbital Explorer

sounds good to me

4. ZehrokRP

ZehrokRP Void-Bound Voyager

Like an electric bass clarihocarina? Yeah, that would be cool, I guess.

5. doomrider023

doomrider023 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how can you say it is not possible? it would just play the sound things at the same time...

6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Well... if memory serves, instruments play X sound, so you want the one man band to play ABCX sounds right? but if... well, the music goes in different parts, pieces and segments... when you go into the menu and click the song you wanna play... you play that song with the instrument at hand,so you would be play D song, designed for instrument A, while playing it with an instrument that does ABCX sounds... wouldnt sound pretty well at all, I say.

Unless I misunderstood the bloody thing and you actually meant that this instrument can "hold" segments of songs and play them together...

MAZ01001 likes this.
  7. doomrider023

doomrider023 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well to clarify, think of an item that allows one to select all of the songs that go together, then plays all of those parts at once... Like as if you're in a band, but all by your self, kinda like a multi-instrument... It could look like a radio or something for design, and use the instruments specified in each song section... If some one can figure out how to do that...

MAZ01001 likes this.
  8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Ahh ha! I was imagining something like that

9. MAZ01001

MAZ01001 Orbital Explorer

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Doctor Hazama and Corraidhín like this.