1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ooze race 1.4

A race of slime people known as the ooze.

1. Gentooze

Gentooze Void-Bound Voyager

If you don't already you need to get a race extender mod like mooses extra species or any other one they all work and I would recommend using the steam version, this one is out of date and I can not figure out how to update the files here properly.

2. MangojiAwa

MangojiAwa Space Hobo

I just had a question for Gentooze about downloading the mod. I can only download from this site via another external site, which is filedropper.com, and it seems like there's now way to download the mod from there. Help?

3. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are they transparent too? I was looking for one not transparent , and the download link seems dead

4. Jacobgamer93

Jacobgamer93 Big Damn Hero

I tried to dowload this file, but it took me to some confusing website called File Dropper. I don't exactley get the concept of where I was supposed to download it anyways because it just took me to the main page to upload files instead of the actual link of downloading it. I guess maybe it was pointless to even try to download it in the first place? Because I felt as though I have hit a dead end instead of finding what I was looking for which is a little disappointing.