1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Orchan's Songpack 1.6

High quality Starbound songs all in one package!

1. Orchan

Orchan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Orchan submitted a new mod:

Orchan's Songpack - Huge pack of songs to add for starbound

Read more about this mod...

2. Oakguy

Oakguy Void-Bound Voyager

OK so i download it open up the folder and i do not see a lot of the songs included like "shake it off" "love me like you do" and anything from Pokemon or LOZ. did i do something wrong or is it not fully released?

3. Orchan

I downloaded my pack just to make sure, they are in their respective artist's name folders. Artist - Title can be found in the song list. But either way, they are there.

4. Oakguy

Oakguy Void-Bound Voyager

i re downloaded it and its now fixed. thanks man

5. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

How do I install this?

6. Orchan

To "install" the songs you simply place the .rar folder in D:\Programfiler (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\assets\user\songs (My steam location might be different than yours, but put it under the same location after going into the steam folder) Then extract it there, it should come out with lots of folders and you're done.

Or you can simply right click the .rar file and extract it there.

7. Alucard I

Thanks a lot!
    You know, it's pretty nice to see some pokemon music here. Planning to add any more sooner or later?

8. Orchan

I make ABCs for Starbound when I'm not sure about what else to do, but Pokémon and Runescape songs are #1 on the list to make.

9. Alucard I

You know, I've seen some ABC files from 1st and 2nd generation of pokemon. Maybe add missing music files? Or make some from 4th gen? I dunno, I wish I could help here. :c
    But anyway, good luck with that, I'll be waiting :3

10. Orchan

11. Alucard I

Even more amazing music! Have you thought about adding some Mystery Dungeon music as well?

12. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

13. Orchan

After a bit of searching I found a pretty good .mid file for it, and it has now been converted into .abc files for Starbound. It'll be in the next songpack update.

14. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

I look forward to it.

15. FriendOfTheUnknown

FriendOfTheUnknown Void-Bound Voyager

It seems to me you have done well with this. and yet, the struggle remains. i really want some tunes from the Perimeter OST (of which i added all youtube vids i found into one OST, which can be found by going to this link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F124DFBBE5B4AEA keep in mind, ive scoured as much as i can, and this is the most recent list. its not all the tracks, but its still a good haul of them.) mainly Destination, Harkback PsycoSphere, and Exodus Covered ( aka wasteland) and i have not been able to find anything on them besides the standard files of the official soundtrack. probably because its an old game that has been tragically forgotton, but it was gameing GOLD when it was released. the only bad thing is the OP AI, but i digress. to the point: if you, or someone you know can make, or have acess to a midi or ABC file of these songs, it would bring great nostalgia to me, and to thoes who also remember this game. Thank you for takeing your time to read this.

16. Orchan

Orchan updated Orchan's Songpack with a new update entry:

35 New Songs Added!

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Orchan

48 New Songs Added! (Sonic Themed)

18. Orchan

30 New Songs Added! (TV Theme Themed)

19. Orchan

30 New Songs Added! (Music Theme Themed)

20. Nikslg

Nikslg Aquatic Astronaut

You did amazing job.
    Your music pack is easily one of the best.
    Not just solo performance is done greatly, but also every track got band performance too.
    5/5

p.s. can i request Stratovarius - Infinity?