1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ Cheated [No longer maintained] 1.61.3

A cheated version of greenRAM's version. (Sorta like a mod of a mod...)

1. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. CopperBoltwire

3. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

If I may make a suggestion for later additions, then perhaps an add-on for the Viera of Ivalice somewhere in the future? They add generated ore like Magicite into the game. I'm not sure if there's more, I'll gladly make a new Viera character and doublecheck though ^_^;

4. CopperBoltwire

Update coming shortly - However the mod will remain in v1.61 rather then going to v1.62 of Ore Plants.
    AS far as i have noticed, there really is not advantage for me to upgrade to 1.62... the changes 1.62 brings are to small from 1.61 and as far as i know, there is no outright bugs found...
    If there is, please tell me... it might just be a typo somewhere...

5. CopperBoltwire

I have looked into this, and this mod is one heck of a mess, file wise.
    I know it's uber late now, and if you are still interested i'll still do it - even after this much time as passed.
    Do me a massive favour and try and collect the items you want into your inventory and take some screenshots of you hovering your mouse pointer over each item so i can see their name.
    I found the items, but i'm honestly uncertain which items you want supported.

As I said, the mod is a mess in the file structure, and not at all easy to navigate.
    And some of the items names does NOT correspond to the IN-GAMe item name.

Got the same problem with some of the items in Ore Plants and Fracking universe.
    Really annoying!

So if you are STILL interested, I ask of you to get some screenshots.

Again, SORRY FOR LATE reaction here... i know i said i would look into it a while back, i did... but then i got distracted.

6. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire updated Ore Plants+ Cheated with a new update entry:

Just a little more FU support

Read the rest of this update entry...