1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

2. greenRAM

I have a plan. It's only half formed, however I feel this mad project is leading to something interesting.

3. Riversand

Riversand Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why would one need a plant to grow the perfectly generic items?

4. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

So you have Raw Meat and Raw Fish...why not Raw Poultry, Ribs, etc, too? ^^

5. greenRAM

Haven't made the art yet. I'll get to it. Then my master plan of having a meat farm will be complete!

6. greenRAM

7. StarDigger

StarDigger Orbital Explorer

Does it works with steel !?:lickitung:

8. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

You can get iron seeds and oil seeds...so...yes...kind of? ;)

StarDigger likes this.
  9. greenRAM

10. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

because theres an armor set of it that uses 100 each. just how do you even get an pgi liget anyways?

11. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

Raw Poultry

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1424074099][/DOUBLEPOST]Save up your mistakes.
    lol Yeah. That's the rub though isn't it? How do you get the generic items in the first place to make the seed out of them?

Guess I was getting frustrated with those perfectly generic items popping up as I worked on the mod, so I made the seed to grow them as a kind of joke. That could have been why the developers added the armor set as well.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  12. StarDigger

StarDigger Orbital Explorer

To update the mod I just need to download the new version and erase the old ?

13. Xacris

Xacris Pangalactic Porcupine

download the new one, erase the old one, then move the new one into the mods folder

14. greenRAM

15. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

Alien Tentacle

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm trying to be careful not to make this too cheaty. I may have gone a bit too far already with the bottled healing water, although I really wanted a farmable maid plant that serves drinks, so it was either that or bottled water. Still, got to be careful from now on. :rofl:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    StarDigger likes this.
  16. greenRAM

17. greenRAM

18. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

You could have the maid give you milk...then it might end up being a double entendre...which isn't necessarily a bad thing, :rofl:

19. Xacris

Xacris Pangalactic Porcupine

Honestly, I don't think the bottled Healing Water is too cheaty since you can already plant healing water. It just makes it a bit easier and is a quirky little thing to put around

20. greenRAM

Haven't tried the poison suggestion yet, but the rest of your suggestions that I've tried out have worked really well. Instead of a automato plant though I found an asset for a tiny Christmas tree that I thought might be fun to add snowflakes to instead. Thanks for all the support. It's been a hoot to keep this project going.

KateisLost likes this.