Other themed life styles for future instalments.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by spacemonkey620, Mar 5, 2016.

1. spacemonkey620

spacemonkey620 Big Damn Hero

First off, This game is addicting (for the most part), nice setting and great coloring. For me, I will slowly lose interest in farming. I spend most of my time fishing/foraging in game, not much interested in farming (too much stuff to deal with in game).

If there is ever second installment of this game like an add-on it would be nice to have different themes to live other than being a farmer.

1: Living the frontier/pioneer life for example. Build log cabins, implement hunting/trapping/skinning/tanning/. Making leather clothing different types of knives/traps/ maybe even implement some type of flintlock rifles.

2: You could possibly implement a cowboy lifestyle counting/branding/rounding up cattle. Kinda delving a little deeper into the rancher lifestyle.

3: living by the seaside. Have a boat for a house so many themes with this one. Tropical/Pirate style boats, etc.

Anyways, I know this game just came out but this type of stuff would be amazing in game and I think it would draw in more people to play, let alone keep people who may lose an interest in farming.

Great Jawb on the game, keep it up!