1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [OUTDATED] Utility Matter Manipulator Upgrades 1.1c

Extends Matter Manipulator upgrades

1. SeniorFight

SeniorFight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. RobsFishTank

RobsFishTank Void-Bound Voyager

Turtlz likes this.
  3. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Do you think it will be possible to make the matter manipulator down-size-able? :poke:

4. SeniorFight

Everything is possible as long as i can find the parameters for it.

But what do you mean by down-size-able??

5. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

I meant what if you could shrink your matter manipulator size using a non-bound key. Such as shrinking from 6x6 to 2x2. Sometimes when I build, I need specific sizes of blocks. :idea:

6. Turtlz

Turtlz Void-Bound Voyager

Same here. It seems to corrupt the metadata file, so I would suggest saving a backup of it before the command if you think you're going to crash.

7. SeniorFight

8. SeniorFight

9. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

too bad I did it too late :(, do you know how to fix it, though?
    I don't mind redoing all quests, but at least how to make those "rebuild" and "give" things disappear, as well as most starting quest stuff...
    Anyway this extra upgrades make AVIAN do very weird things. It's like they make beamaxe so insanely powerfull that AVIAN goes insane by herself... On the other she probably have hidden nightly compability, because after size 3 she is no longer able to read text, and text itself becomes standart.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  10. SeniorFight

Well, it's kinda impossible to fix the error caused by my fault in the old versions of the mod, but you can re-do everything.
    I'm not an expert, but you can search for starbound save editors to cancel an ai mission or something like that.

Now i think it's fixed, but i don't have access to the "stable" version of the game, i do everything already in the unstable nightly so yeah.

11. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

For those who need it I found two: Starcheat and SBSE. ATM you can't actually download SBSE, though.
    So you can make "give" and "rebuild" stuff disapper (open AI menu with button resembling arrow and delete this options in "enabled commands", which will make some quests like "take torch" or "make wooden crafting table" unobtanable), or you can just trash your tools(haven't tried this way by myself, though). Instructions are for starcheat for obvious reasons.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  12. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

Is the mod compatible with Glad Giraffe?

13. SaberMurusaki

SaberMurusaki Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, But the Creator of this mod stopped updating this mod. :(

14. gameboytj

gameboytj Ketchup Robot

it is compatible? and aw :(
    I wonder if we could get permision to continue for him?

15. SaberMurusaki

SaberMurusaki Phantasmal Quasar

Well i was making almost the same mod, but he posted the mod first :/
    i could make it, but not a remake of it, and first... im too lazy to make it. and i started making the more M.M upgrades when the M.M Upgrades was added. Also, i think you have permission to continue the mod because it does allow you to use its assets.

16. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

Is this going to be updated?

17. Valatros

Valatros Void-Bound Voyager

Would really like an update to this; I want my matter manipulator to take bites out of planets like this thing was the freakin deathstar. Hopefully someone takes the files and updates them, or just straight remakes the mod (or something to the same effect).