1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Pam Is stuck(Community bundle spoiler)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zneoc, Sep 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zneoc

Zneoc Tentacle Wrangler

Bug: Pam gets stuck and does not make it to the bus.

Description: At 830 when Pam leaves her house, she goes along her usual path to the west, then north, but continues along in a straight line and stops at the blue, and does not move.
    [​IMG]

http://imgur.com/8yNW7ee
    If I beat her to the area she wants to go, she will pause, and then walk STRAIGHT through the house, and then get stuck here:

http://imgur.com/tWN4PcO

Methods of replication: None that I know of. I did plant trees that were not in her way, but then removed them and they did not solve the problem.

Methods tried to resolve issue: 1. restart game. 2. Deleted pam's schedule info, and played the game, then reset the files through steam, then restarted game. 3. tried getting in her way...

Save file: It will not allow me to, so any suggestions will be great.

Hardware specs: Gtx 970, I7-4790k intel, 8g ram, win7.

If there's a post I tried looking for it, but to no avail. If you have any information that could help, I would greatly appreciate that, and I am sorry that this is a re-post if so.

Unassuming Obelisk likes this.
    • Zneoc

Zneoc Tentacle Wrangler

Still no fix? If anyone would want a game file let me know where to upload it from or to.

• Obesius

Obesius Big Damn Hero

Sadly you can't block her way with chest's.
        Upload the game files, i can't give a look now but i can check it later.

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

Sounds like Pam had been drinking too much. But people have had Leah get stuck in the ocean, and what fixed it is an event that resets the character. Maybe she could be reset during an event? Not sure what else could be wrong, unless somehow her information file thing got messed up, which has happened with people before, their file randomly deleting or messing things up.