Peaceful mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kplasa, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kplasa

kplasa Big Damn Hero

I would love a peaceful mode for "Stardew Valley", in which no monsters are attacking and in which I don't have to slay monsters to acquire items for the community center (if there are some to acquire from monsters).

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

The only place monsters exist in is in the mines, with the exception of a single farm plot you have to select at the beginning of the game, AND there's a way to even turn THAT off mid-game. So... completely pointless?

• kplasa

kplasa Big Damn Hero

If I would like to get particular resources, i would have to go to the mines and get them. I'd like a peaceful mode for not having to battle monsters in the mines when collecting resources in the mines.

• Fuzzyman

Fuzzyman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

grow garlic and make a potion or buy the potion that scares the monsters away

• Ltfightr

Ltfightr Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can buy everything you need that you would get from the mines to compete the community center bundles from the various merchants. Krobus in the Sewers and Clint the blacksmith. You can also find some of the items by fishing or opening Geods. Mining the Quarry will also provide some needed item. So while it may take longer the community center can be completed without ever going to the mines.

Fuzzyman likes this.