Modding Help Pearl has gone invisible.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by jacobtrbl, Mar 25, 2019.

1. jacobtrbl

jacobtrbl Orbital Explorer

I was editing some xnb files and whatnot, also added some mods, and I've come to realize that the pearl in my game is now invisible. You can see still the shadow of it though and can still interact with it.

I didn't really care at first because the pearl is so rare but then I started to wonder if other sprites got messed up too, so I wanted to check, but I don't know where the pearl sprite is or is supposed to be. Even if I was in the correct xnb file, I wouldn't know because it's apparently gone.

Also, would it be possible to recover the original file without having to have Steam verify game files? I back up most, if not all, the files I edit, but just wondering.

Thanks in advance.

• Bluhens

Bluhens Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there! If you're still having issues with this, the sprite for the pearl is in springobjects.xnb, which is located in Stardew Valley>Content>Maps. It's placed between the Slimejack fish and the Midnight squid.

And yes, if you backed up all of your files beforehand, you should be able to find it in there. If you can't find it, just let me know and I can send you the file from my backup folder.
      Hope this helps.