1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Peculiar Planets [DISCONTINUED] v1.0.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Adds high level planets for all biome types.

1. Emisio

Emisio Void-Bound Voyager

Ok I've never used this mod in the past and with 1.0 out, it seems it's slightly out of date (wish it wasn't, because this seems like a necessary addition to the game.) I've been playing and after hitting top tier gear, even the top difficulty planets become too easy. I need more danger in my universe! Please Update for 1.0 and help me return to the stars on a more challenging adventure !!! :)

2. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Not happening. This's been abandoned.

You'll want the mod Frackin Universe if you want a real challenge. It adds a LOT of difficult things. Ice Wastes, Red Deserts, planets where the normal EPPs do not function fully (requiring you to rely on special plants the mod adds)...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729480149

3. Broconut

Broconut Cosmic Narwhal

Very late reply here but yeah, I've abandoned this mod. I just sort of lost interest in it and didn't have the motivation to keep it updated for 1.0 and beyond. I'm sorry if this bums anyone out but I feel like It needed to be said so I can give this mod a proper closure. Anybody who's up for it can take what I left behind and make it their own. You don't have to credit me either, just do whatever you want with it.