Penginu Industrees

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Yzzey, Jan 4, 2014.

1. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

Great doing business with you too! And thanks for becoming our first client! From now on you have 16% off on every purchase you make!

2. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

*Ship lands and unloads cargo*
    Sorry for delivering so late, we just bought a suitable ship! Thanks again for choosing MinervaTech!
    *Ship departs*
    (Just writing the untold story :) )

3. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

WARNING!
    DO NOT BE ALARMED.

Recently, several of our trees have gained Sentience. They are attacking the city. Kustabach, we found the tree you requested for, but it is one of the more dangerous rampaging trees.(Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was dangerous.)
    Please ignore any fudge you find lying around the city. The fudge is meant for the trees. HeadCo Is currently working hard to produce flamethrower hats to combat the trees. Do not approach one if you see it. Also, the Government is offering us money to secure or destroy the trees, so... *Hands Kustabach 10000 pixels* Here's your pay!

4. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

this tree shouldn't be as that dangerous... Did this tree has contact with water? Cause this really happens when it have contact with water (Story with they disappearing was only to you make don't refuse my order)

5. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Arial - Alarmed. Oh my! I hope that wasn't one of the tree variants that we supplied. Please let us know if it is so we may take appropriate action.

6. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

No, two of them were, but i don't think that mattered. I think it was the fertiliser. We made fertiliser from this creature's dung. The creature really loved chocolate. I think that the genetic material may have affected the trees and conditioned them to crave chocolate.
    Well, the others were chocolate. But your order did get water on it. It's the biggest one rampaging. I got rid of two, one was cornered and burned. The other attacked me in a coffee shop and I wrecked it to defend my drink. Yours is still well though. is there any way to sedate it?

7. Kubastach

well, i don't know there surely is, but still undiscovered, give some part of this tree to check it in my R&D lab

8. SivCorp

Arial - we would like a sample of that fertilizer then. We need to take preventative measures to make sure this doesn't happen again.
    And what is to become of the one living tree left? We have sufficient facilities to house it if need be.

9. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Whew.. I just ran forty blocks with that stupid tree in tow... Anyway, Falco MotorSports is taking care of it.. And here's a sample of the Fertilizer! * a trolley with a canister labeled "Biohazard" wheels in* be careful not to spill it!

10. Kubastach

*runs extremely fast with bunch of documents
    Something is very wrong with this tree, fast DNA test show that it's mutating in merely seconds, maybe now it have weakness but second later it can be another
    With what you watered it!? liquid uranium!?

11. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Umm... Wikipedia told me to.... I didn't know what would happen... Is it going to be able to get out of the hole anytime soon?

12. Kubastach

well, thinking about how fast it's mutating, 1 to 2 minutes, maybe.

13. SivCorp

* takes canister, carefully loading it in the shuttle*

Arial - very well. Good luck with the one left.

* quickly leaves*

14. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Alright, try to destory it. We got another one. One that doesn't have water all over it.
    (I actually found it in Starbound)
    [​IMG]

15. Kubastach

*red sport car followed by big black truck appears
    Okay i'm here for this tree. Hope it was'n that big problem.

16. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Not at all! This one was safer. Thanks for the patronage!

17. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

I am actually legitimately looking for a tree. I desperately want the coordinates for a tree with magma looking bark and grey ash cloud style leaves. I do not know the tooltip name for it unfortunately but would imagine it is magmatree with ash or something like that.