1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Persistent party

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by drewag, Mar 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. drewag

drewag Space Hobo

Hi all! I recently started playing Starbound and I'm absolutely loving it!

I'm hosting my own server to play with my nephew and a few other kids. We're able to play together just fine when I invite them manually to my party. However, it's getting tiresome to type in each of their names each time we join. Is there any way to have a persistent party so that every time we join we're in the same party? Or at least a way to quickly join without having to go through the invite process?

2. There is no way to do that. There are mods that modify how the party interface looks, but there is no way to change how the invite system works.
    Side note: It is also possible to change the maximum party size through server configuration files if you are running a server.
    Side side note: Yes, I know that this is an old post, but I thought you should get an answer to your question. :) It seems like these forums are not very active.