1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Persistent Save Crash on Switch

Discussion in 'Support' started by lmf0995, Jul 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. lmf0995

lmf0995 Intergalactic Tourist

I have encountered the issue with crashing at save/sleep on the switch. I have repeatedly tried all of the remedies listed in the widely shared post by tccoxon. About one in five times I am able to save if I go to all my chests and junimo huts and remove then add an item. But I have a fairly large setup and this takes roughly 3 hours of the day to do, not to mention the endless loop of playing the same day hoping it actually saves. I have not found any chests with gaps, and I have tried all sorts of combinations of carrying/not carrying tools to bed. I have deleted and redownloaded the game to my switch. Everything is up to date with the latest version (1.2.36). I have put a lot of time into this farm (406 hours), and I'm so close to completing the last achievements. It's starting to feel like I might have been better off working at the Jojamart Office. Is there anything else I can try? Is there any hope for my farm?

• lmf0995

lmf0995 Intergalactic Tourist

Any ideas at all?