RELEASED Personal Portraits mod for Version 1.1 by Saturnspace [ALL Villagers][released][updated]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by saturnspace, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Zaane

Zaane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love the portraits in this mod, the only 3 I didn't use were Linus, Willy, and Shane (and only because I already had a mod that fits them slightly better)

I unfortunately can never choose Maru in the base game cause she looks so out of place, kinda like a mannequin thats come to life or something.

• MJPZero

MJPZero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Zaane: Out of curiosity what portraits are you using for Linus/Shane?

These portraits are amazing, I never found one for ALL villagers that I was super enthusiastic with, but this one is definitely a keeper. The only things I don't like are Shane's facial hair (would be better as a slight 5 o' clock shadow or an alternative version with no facial hair at all), Linus's beard (I would prefer a full beard, and it doesn't look smooth/clean), and Gil's facial hair (same thing as Linus, it would be better if looked smooth/polished/clean).

These are amazing though. They bring new life to the game. Maru looks 100x better and Sandy was a huge upgrade as well.

FluffyRuri likes this.
      • FluffyRuri

FluffyRuri Void-Bound Voyager

Found these pixels on Pam.
        And is it me or Lewis' eyes make him looks like he is blind.

Attached Files:

• saturnspace

saturnspace Poptop Tamer

I'll fix it next week, thanks for update!

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

I don't normally comment on portrait replacements but I must. I personally thank you for the excellent work you have done here. I had been always looking for just that one Portrait replacement to rule them all and yours fit perfectly for what I was looking for. Thank you.

• shamemaker

shamemaker Guest

I really love this portrait pack, thanks for sharing this!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
              • lyscir

lyscir Subatomic Cosmonaut

Really nice work, If I may offer some feedback I would say, I would like some more color on Willy's portrait, just all brown feels weird and Linus's/Mayor's portraits make them seem a little too young to me. But I got to say good job and I really like using them.

• DonutMunchie

DonutMunchie Void-Bound Voyager

Your style is beautiful! Great job making these :)
                  I'll definitely use these in a play through ^.^

• 0boko

0boko Phantasmal Quasar

That Dwarf is so good! <3

• dfuzz1987

dfuzz1987 Void-Bound Voyager

Great art style, reminds me of Harvest Moon. Looking forward to using this.

• Lulu8500

Lulu8500 Void-Bound Voyager

Just downloaded these and using right meow! I like them a lot! :D Are they suppose to be blurry in the game? Or are my settings wonky?