1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED PipesPlus 1.22

Do cool stuff with pipes

1. Hiran

Hiran Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. Porygon

Porygon Orbital Explorer

Hi,
    I would like to know if it is possible to make the default construction size 1x1 for pipes instead of 2x2? Like that we don't have to hold shift when placing pipes.

3. LoneSlider

LoneSlider Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi. Sorry, but where is irrigation pipes? I did't find them.

4. LoneSlider

I also found that the sorting mode only works once. Then almost 100%, it will select the closest box. I take a different thing, put in the a distant box, then put the same in Item shute. 1 time carries to distant box box, the rest into the nearest.

5. TakasuRyuji

TakasuRyuji Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It was a simple case of forgotten recipe in the player.config.patch, the pipes themselves are there and working great as ever. Replace your PipePlus with this file https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez31g5ot09jp4hw/PipesPlus.pak?dl=0 for now until the OP updates again.

~Flavor~
    Here's a pic of what I started building for my colony this morning <3, thanks a bunch OP!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  6. LoneSlider

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I was this >< close to writing a panicked request for aid because I couldn't find the pipes in the crafting menu... until I spotted them in the containers tab. Whew.

This is gonna be interesting. I have so many ideas...

8. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Problem with the Interface: If you have more than a thousand of an item and try to retrieve it, you apparently only get a thousand while the rest is erased.

9. Hiran

10. UrFrenchNeighbor

UrFrenchNeighbor Intergalactic Tourist

Does it work with Steambound?

11. Hiran

They wont crash together, but they wont act as one. But I'm talking with creator of steambound to merge our mods together. You can press him on his forum thread to make it faster:)

12. Porygon

Porygon Orbital Explorer

In the interface when the name of an item is coloured it is not centred like the others.

[​IMG]

13. Hiran

Yeah..... I saw this too, and to be honest Im not sure If it makes sense to fix this. I will probably soon merge my mod with steambound, and this is no real issue, it just looks weird.

14. Rambonata

Rambonata Void-Bound Voyager

I understand you're looking to merge PipesPlus with Steambound, but would you mind looking into why irrigation Pipes aren't showing up? I'm guessing from TakasuRyuji's post that you might have never added it into the player.config patch.

15. sashyme

sashyme Phantasmal Quasar

Hi, I am using pipes for irrigation and my server gets spammed with "Generated Whole Network" every 10 secs or so since there seems to be a sb.loginfo left in one file.

16. NoProbz

NoProbz Space Spelunker

how to do storage to storage transfer?

17. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope you keep working on this, it seems much "cleaner", design-wise, than steambound. If you want to merge it in with anything, it should be Frackin' Universe, Satyer mentioned he would like to add more irrigation and pipe stuff in, this would be perfect. Maybe message him and ask about it?

Fizzbutt likes this.
  18. Asriel150

Asriel150 Guest

How do I transfer items from one container to another?
    (i.e from an liquid tank filled with water to an Irrigator.)

19. Fizzbutt

Fizzbutt Astral Cartographer

I seem to have snippets of this:
    Code:
    [13:43:48.342] [Info] PipesPlus - Generated Whole Network
    [13:43:50.295] [Info] PipesPlus - Generated Whole Network
    [13:43:52.255] [Info] PipesPlus - Generated Whole Network
    [13:43:54.198] [Info] PipesPlus - Generated Whole Network
    [13:43:56.147] [Info] PipesPlus - Generated Whole Network

running through my logs in these chunks. Tabula Rasa does an init right after and then it starts again. I don't see any errors pertaining to it, and don't seem to be having any trouble, but this is happening even on a character that doesn't have any pipes from this mod set out.

Full log here:
    http://pastebin.com/2QeRLVKH

20. vdixen

vdixen Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Where do I find the irrigation pipes. Its seems their missing?