1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

[PLEASE DELETE]What the best, noob-proof, beginner's guide out there?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Ritsuki, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Ritsuki

Ritsuki Void-Bound Voyager

Hey,

I actually pre-ordered Starbound a looooong time ago, but never got a chance to really get into the game, even since 1.0 is out.

The thing is that now there are so much more things to do than what was planned at the beginning, and honestly I feel completely lost... I've tried to play a bit, but this sensation of not knowing what I was doing never left me.

So naturally, I looked for some guides, but even with that, I can't find a good, up to date (v1.3), complete guide on how to start the game comfortably and a small introduction to all important features (mechs, craft, etc...).

Obviously, trying to find all that in the same guide is a challenge, so I tried to find several guides about all of these things, but since there so many things that changed since the beginning, it's quite difficult for me...

I wanted to wait for the official guide to release, but seeing the new updates and all, I got pretty hyped :p

So here my request, can someone propose me some really good and noib friendly guides? I looked at the sticky post with the guides, but it wasn't enough for me. If the problem comes from me, well, I'll just randomly try everything but I really want to start the game on comfortable grounds.

Thanks in advance for your help and time!

P. S. : Not sure if this is the appropriate section actually, so if a moderator passes by and consider it should be moved, my bad

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017