1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help find two items (Feathercrown seeds [SOLVED], Motion Detector)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by skupr, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Ablekaine

Ablekaine Pangalactic Porcupine

I live in a Prism biome....it's still there... :nurushock:

Axe Garian likes this.
  2. LordBaconator

LordBaconator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could have sworn I typed Crystal biome instead of Prism biome yesterday when I posted that. FAIL

I meant Crystal biome.

Ablekaine and Axe Garian like this.
  3. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I have a Human Crewmember, a Avian Crewmember, a Apex Crewmember, a Hylotl (Janitor) Crewmember, loads of Floran Crewmembers, & a Glitch Crewmember. Even 1 Penguin Crewmember. Can't find any Novakids to Recruit, & I got 1 Crew Spot left. Achievement for having at least one Crewmember from every Race has not Unlocked... requesting backup on how to get this Achievement done.

Also, I tried looking up Motion Detectors on the Wiki & it says they are weaker then our freely Craftable Proximity Sensors anyway, so imho might as well use Proximity Sensors, let alone if ya get to bum them off MiniKnog Scum.

Nalano likes this.
  4. LordBaconator

LordBaconator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Frogg merchant at the outpost periodically stocks a Saloon set of furniture. His inventory stock changes every 24 hours.

Buy this furniture and make several houses using it on a low tier planet. Build the houses near one of the structures that spawned on the planet's surface or near an entrance to a dungeon on the planet. This way you can travel back and forth rapidly between the planet's quest locations. Eventually the Saloon Novakid tenants can become crewmembers.

This is, unfortunately, the only way to get a Novakid as a crew member currently.

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

*Gasp* I have a Novakid Saloon guy... I didn't even think of trying doing Quest for him! I'm an idiot! :slowpoke:

You're my Hero, many thanks!

6. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

Floran likesss how metalman thinksss. Floran alssso have loadsss of floran crew, one meatman, one birdman, one apeman, one metalman, one ssstarman and one fishman janitor. Floran doesss not have ssstupid penguin, but penguin not necccesssary for ssship.

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Au Contraire: My Penguin Crewmember is one of my 2 Security Guards, the other is Floran, & my Penguin lasts much longer then my Floran Crewmember before going down thanks a lot to the fact that he has the same attack & defense power as my Floran dude but is half the size so he's hit half as often. ;)

8. Sanmi

Sanmi Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!! ♥