WIP Pokecrossing Valley ideas? HELP?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LeafeonTea, Mar 14, 2016.

1. LeafeonTea

LeafeonTea Space Hobo

IF ANYONE IS ALREADY WORKING ON THIS OR WANTS TO WORK ON IT; I SAY GO FOR IT. I'M JUST A SILLY LITTLE PERSON WHO MADE THIS BOARD AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BOTHER ME IF I SEE OTHERS THAT HAVE MADE POKEDEW CROSSING CHARACTERS. Thank you.

I'm not saying that I'm doing this. But I'm not saying that I'm not going to try. I'm not a modder, and I'm not the best artist but I want to contribute to this awesome idea! I'm going to have my friend try to teach me how to do this, and I'm going to see if I even have a program to do it. If not, then I'm sorry in advanced so please don't read too much into this.

So there are alot of villagers. Alot. I'm not sure if I can do all of them but I'd like to have a pokemon picked out just incase. The biggest problem is that I'm not very far into it so I don't know how everyone is and all that.

SO I WAS WONDERING! If anyone had any ideas on who should be what pokemon. I'll write down my thoughts and if anyone is interested, they can add their input. I might be adding sketches later of character designs.

~~~~~~Villagers~~~~~~~~

Alex- Sandslash/Charizard
    Elliot- Pyroar/Pidgeot
    Harvey- Kadabra/Espeon with a little mustashe/Meowstic/Celebi/ first ever male chancey/audino/ Lilipup/ Herdier
    Sam- Jolteon/Manectric/ Sandslash (HA HA GET IT! SLASH. LIKE THE GUITARIST. Okay bye)
    Sebastian- Gengar/Poochyena/Mightyena/Absol

Abigail-Poochyena/Shiny Houndour with a little purple hair dyed
    Haley- Dewgong/Lapras/ Milotic/Ninetails/Altaria/Lopunny/Cinccino/rapidash/ (I'm really thinking a water pokemon though)
    Leah- Eevee/Ninetails/Smeargle/Deerling/Furret
    Maru- Espeon
    Penny- Vulpix/Lapras

I really can't think right now, and I know there are so many pokemon, but I got a skull splitting head ache so I need help, I'm at a total block. Plus I thought it'd be fun if people started talking about their ideas about who should be what pokemon :>

So yeah! Hit me with your best ideas! :>

Dwarf- Snorunt

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016