[Poll] Your favorite spouse (female)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jerev, Jan 10, 2017.

?

Who is your favorite marriage candidate?

1. Abigail

59 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. Haley

54 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Leah

54 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Maru

23 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. Penny

59 vote(s)
    21.9%
  6. Emily

21 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

This poll feels like a war zone lmao

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

I think Abigail will be my first female romance. I've never felt like I quite fit in socially, I LOVE gaming (obviously) and I have a longstanding fascination with myths, legends, and other religions besides my own.

• Dancy123

Dancy123 Tentacle Wrangler

Well, to be honest I probably will not ever play as a "male" character but if I did I think I would choose Penny.
        She seems the sweetest and since she is bookish, hangs out at the library and cute I would pick her because usually I pick the characters I identify with or would want to be lol ;)

Second would be Abigail - I like the adventuring/gaming thing she's got going on but then there was that one time that I thought we were friends and then we got in a fight cause she invited me to play games with her (which is one of my favorite things ever) and I didn't do so great and things just haven't been the same since ... Matter of fact, pretty sure she booted me down to non-friend status and won't let me come in her room anymore...

Ah well. :)

• Little Lea

Little Lea Big Damn Hero

Hmm... I personally like Leah for her looks (not because that's my name or anything) and Maru for her personality. But choosing just one to marry? Eh...I'll stick to the men. c:

• WonkoTSane42

WonkoTSane42 Star Wrangler

Ikr, and isn't it interesting how she loves diamonds so much

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Honestly I think I love Maru because she seems pretty independent and has her life together. She knows what she's doing, who she is, what she wants...

She feels like an actual adult who is ready for a relationship. The other female characters feel... kind of young to me. Hayley and Abigail particularly strike me as still acting like they're in high school... Well, except Emily and Leah, but they're just straightforwardly not my type, even if they do seem older.

• Chruschtschow

Chruschtschow Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, now for the girls. I'm far more fond of the bachelorettes than the bachelors. So one by one, from my farmer Ophelias point of view. I consider that she's at least on the mid-thirties. It takes a while for a nice burnout in your office job and than opt out from your whole former life, cut all the ropes and start a thing you never did before.

Maru - A intelligent, self-reliant science prodigy with a thing for artifical intelligence. But not my girl. She's too young. And I cannot tie her down on a farm, when her true call might be out there in the world of science. Maru, go out there and do your thing! But don't build Skynet.

Abigail - Ok, she's in occultism. But I got a visit from my grandpa, who's dead for quite some time now. And I even got a cat statue from him that produces a precious metal. And I beat up spell casters and mummies on a regular basis, so occultism is a thing. She's young and adventurous. Too young for me, I've probably twice her years. I don't want to be a craddle robber for sure. And she totally should get involved with the Adventurers' Guild and do some monster hunting out there.

Leah - A big city dropout like myself. I can totally relate to her, even though she chose another venue to express herself. Bonuspoints for beating up her abusive ex.

Emily - What a crazy nutjob. Whatever happens, she'll do the best thing possible. I can see her as the next mistress of Oak Hill Farm. Well, the other mistress of Oak Hill Farm.

Haley - Ok, the standard superficial prettyface? No, a hidden heart of gold! Yes, another good choice.

Penny - That's a tough one. An abusive alcoholic mother. She takes care for the town's kids, is a book worm. And damn, her ten heart event shows that she has to blow off some steam. ;) But do I want to be her knight in shining armor who saves her from her current situation? That feels so patronizing. I don't want to have a wife who might things that she's in a debt. :(

I cannot choose. Gah! Though I like all the girls, I prefer Penny, Leah and Haley. Or maybe Emily, too? And other two are adorable, too, yet too young. I don't want to tie them down. Dammit.

• Xurganmoth

Xurganmoth Space Hobo

I saw all the bachelorettes heart events except for Haley and Maru's but I knew I was gonna marry Emily from the very beginning, I was just enjoying the events until I couldn't wait anymore to marry her.

Her events are priceless imo and she's adorable, also I'm a very spiritual person myself so having her talk about destiny and hanging out in her small crystal garden was awesome + I've often dreamed of becoming a tailor, so Emily was obvious, I was so smitten with her that I didn't realize Clint had a thing for her even during the therapy event? And I heard some people didn't like the fact that many of her events didn't involve you or heart to heart talk like with the other characters, but since I saw my values in her I felt close from the beginning.

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I feel that Emily is like your best friend, but not a romantic interest. I think her events are priceless too, but I feel like Emily is just a cool character you get to know. It is cool she feels your destiny is wrapped up with hers, but that can mean lots of things, not just romantic. And in the clothing/therapy event, I still feel like it was more of a fun/interesting event and Clint over-reacts when he runs back in.

• abizoey

abizoey Poptop Tamer

I voted for Abigail on this before getting married, I ended up marrying her and I don't regret it one bit. Her married dialogue is so cute, she gives me bombs as gifts (how much cooler can you get?) and I can keep her happy easily by producing a ton of amethysts in my crystallarium.

Although she has the same name as me in real life, which makes things a little weird.

• Reuter

Reuter Space Spelunker

Penny is such a sweetheart. She doesn't change as you get hearts with her because she is naturally sweet to everybody. Most real bachelorette or bachelor in the game imo

• Dank Memes

Dank Memes Space Hobo

Abby beat me in the egg hunt in year 1 and I tried to kill her with no avail. So no thanks.

I ended up marrying Haley.

• Salosso

Salosso Void-Bound Voyager

Abigail all day!

1) She is Literally the Daughter of a Wizard.
                            2) Any children you both have together will have wizards blood!
                            3) Your children will have cool ass purple hair thanks to the Wizards blood in their veins.
                            4) She plays video games.
                            5) Not afraid to kick some Bat ass in the mines!

Honestly, I wish I could give her my lava katana. She could watch my back while I mine. We'd both wreck any monsters foolish enough to cross our path!

Jack Of Shades likes this.
                            • SalixTree

SalixTree Void-Bound Voyager

I love Maru! She gives me bombs in the morning for presents :)

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Are you serious? That's actually pretty useful. lol

I chose Abigail. I like her personality and her taste in things. For example, on 2 hearts I came over to her house to see where she was (wanted to give her a gift of an Amethyst :3 ). She was in her room playing a game. She asked if I could help her out. We coop played Prairie King and she was over the moon at me helping her past the part she couldn't do. And it was then I knew... she was the one. <3

• MrOriginalName

MrOriginalName Space Hobo

Haley is the best. Not because she's "attractive" But because she is so affectionate, and sweet. :) MARU IS UGLY EW!

• Jack Of Shades

I have to agree. She is super helpful too. There will be times when she actually helps with my farm work and I just go: :rainbowbarf:

• MrOriginalName

I don't see how Emily is worse than Maru, but...Okay. I mean neither of them are good, but still

• Jack Of Shades

Found out my new wife Abigail gives you those sometime too. :D

• MrOriginalName

Maru is ugly