1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Ponex Enraged Koala 1.9

A Pony Race for MLP Fans

1. Zantek

Zantek Void-Bound Voyager

Oh wow, been a while since I've been here. I'd just kinda stopped playing starbound when the updates stopped coming in, and now with the new update, I started playing again. and I just recently remembered I never really truly finished what I started.

Well, if you're going to be maintaining Ponex for the forseeable future, would you like me to finish the respawn animation and send it to you?

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

go a head! and btw the update of my pack is already up

3. jbomb99

jbomb99 Big Damn Hero

Hey any possible info on when you'll have a new version up that will work with the latest update?

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

5. Chandrak

Chandrak Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks by the way :) I've not had the time to do figure out what needed to be done to update things. If you want to send me the update files for stand alone Ponex mod when you get a chance, I'll update the hosted version here. Assuming you have stand alone files for a modpack, which you may not.

6. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I'm sorry but i didn't leave them in separate files to make it easier to mod the game but if you want to find all the files with the word ponex inside of it, here is my trick (assuming you are on windows):

i would tend to recommend to copy you modpack directory since we are gonna change a lot of things inside of it.

1st, go to the main folder of the modpack,

2nd, in the search bar enter this: "*.png OR *.abc OR *.wav" and make sure that subfolders are selected int he search tab

upload_2015-2-8_12-38-45.png

3th, select all the found files (ctrl+a) and delete them.

4th, you will need a renaming utility(kepi it is is just so useful, i felt in love with it) called bulk rename utility

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Download.php
    when you are asked to add an extension to windows, say yes it will come in handy later

5th, now go to the mods folder and right click on the modpack

6th, right click the selected files and select "bulk rename here"

upload_2015-2-8_12-32-6.png

7th,in the selection box(12, left bottom of the window) deselect folders and select Subfolders.

8th, in the exlorer window, select all the files(ctrl+a)

upload_2015-2-8_12-42-53.png

9th click rename!

now why i made you do that, well windows can search in text files when you are searching for files, and .txt is the only text file that will fit the white list that i know without breaking the files.

now to search the files:
    in the search bar type ponex, and in the search tab, go to advanced and select file content

rename thing.png

this should be enough for now, just ask again if you need some help.

Attached Files:

7. Thorgim

Thorgim Big Damn Hero

I have made the Ponex Magicraft Station, but can only make wings, is that true or are you able to upgrade it to make more stuff, like horns and clothing??

8. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Clothing should be on the spinning wheel/sewing machine, armor in the anvils, horns have never been implemented, and no you can't upgrade it.

Also, this is quite an old thread; I am the current guy that maintains the ponex race and the version offered here is at least 2 to 3 years old. If you want to follow the development, I suggest you ask your questions on the pony modpack thread.