RELEASED PrairieKingMadeEasy 1.0.0

Stardew Valley mod to add cheat options for 'Journey of the Prairie King'

1. bot G

bot G Aquatic Astronaut

• 2016-06-05_120007.png
    • i use config Run api 0.40.0 it Work :rainbowbarf:

• UXM266

UXM266 Void-Bound Voyager

The config.json is not loading. How do you "run the mod"? That's what i can't seem to get.

• geruvah

geruvah Intergalactic Tourist

I don't think this works for Macs.[​IMG]

• angryelle

angryelle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello, is there an alternate to this mod or an updated version somewhere? I have it installed correctly, changed the config settings and smapi says it is loaded, but it is not affecting the game at all.

• Mwuuh

Mwuuh Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, so I struggled with this mod a bit, but I finally got it working!

First, as already stated, you need to install SMAPI as instructed.
            Then, install this mod as instructed, move "PrairieKingMadeEasy.dll" to the Stardew Valley/Mods folder, and move the "StardewModdingAPI.exe" from the downloaded folder to the Stardew Valley folder.
            Then, boot up StardewModdingAPI.exe, and the config.json will appear in the Mods map where you placed PrairieKingMadeEasy.dll.
            Exit the game.
            Open Notepad (on Windows, anyway).
            In Notepad, click "open", then go through your folders until you find your Stardew Valley/Mods folder.
            You might see nothing, BUT, somewhere in your window which you're now using to browse your folders, there should be a "look for (x) files", which at this point is looking for Notepad files only. Change that to "all" files.
            You should see config.json now!
            Open it with Notepad.
            Change settings as you please!
            Now you can boot up StardewModdingAPI.exe again, and the Prairie King game should have been altered according to your changes.

I did notice something, though, that if you don't open StardewModdingAPI.exe through Steam (and in stead just open it directly from the folder, like I did), then you don't get the achievements for beating the Prairie King.

I hope this helps!

• xMel248

xMel248 Void-Bound Voyager

Getting this error D:

Attached Files:

• Nova25

Nova25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it compatible with SMAPI 1.10 and the new Stardew 1.2 ?

• Hammurabi

Hammurabi Big Damn Hero

This mod hasn't been updated in over a year. I don't think it was even compatible with Stardew v1.1, let alone v1.2.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

It was compatible up through 1.11 and SMAPI 1.9. I use it to get the furniture piece starting after I beat the bloody game without it. Shame if it doesn't work anymore, but I can't check right now. If I get the chance to tomorrow, I'll do so and post back.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Omgcomeonpls likes this.
                    • Omgcomeonpls

Omgcomeonpls Aquatic Astronaut

OH MY GOD THANK YOU

• neinoneon

neinoneon Space Hobo

mod still works for 1.3?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@neinoneon See the SMAPI mod compatibility list to know whether any mod still works (including links to the latest unofficial versions or workarounds). This mod should still work as of 1.3.28 though.

• TacetLupus

TacetLupus Space Hobo

It's claiming now that the manifest (json) file is missing the UniqueID and won't run without it. I tried using one from the old download but then it complains that it's out of date. Any idea how to fix this?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020