1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Predicted damage somtimes not correct

Discussion in 'Support' started by Warix3, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Warix3

Warix3 Void-Bound Voyager

It happened a few times that the predicted damage outcome was not correct. For example for my friend it said he would deal 99% damage but he dealt 100% and for me it said i would deal 100% but i dealt 97%. And a few more cases where the damage was off by a few percentages.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, there is a 5% RNG in game, sometimes there is a chance for less damage, sometimes a chance for more, both for you and the enemy :)

• brewtown82

brewtown82 Space Hobo

Is there any way to predict when the range will occur? There is a puzzle level based on these imprecise damage numbers.

Will the solution only work sometimes?

Code:
        5UGJK9D9

• Shubeans

The puzzle levels have removed RNG, and they should be removed if you select 'Puzzle' when creating a new map as well.
          If this isn't the case, it's a bug..

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Does the game tell you this anywhere?? I ask because I've spent a week trying to achieve an "S" rating on mission #4, so I'm not very far (still in tutorial levels). All the game has told me is that Critical hits are deadly, in no uncertain terms. :/

• Shubeans

I don't think it does actually, no.
              I'll put in a request for it to be added into the tutorial mission, where the Crits are explained.
              And maybe in the Puzzle descriptions too, so people know they are removed

margotbean likes this.