REQUEST Prettier Harvey Sprite

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Enilorac, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Enilorac

Enilorac Master Chief

I really like Harvey, as you can tell. His portrait is on point, but his sprite is just so ulgy! Does not do him any justice.

And as everyone seems to think, his sprite and Pierre's look so alike, which makes it hard in the beggining to tell them apart.

I would like to get rid of the glasses, give him better hair and prettier eyes. I don't care about the clothes.

Does someone wants to help? :)

Thanks in advance!

• GreaterPorpoise

GreaterPorpoise Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, fellow Harvey lover! Have you tried looking through existing mods? This one by wineheart gives him better hair/glasses/coat without a mustache. If that doesn't fit, they might edit it for you but if not, I'll happily give it a try myself. :)

• Enilorac

Enilorac Master Chief

Well yes, I have been looking, but I like his mustache! :)
        I saw one witout the glasses, but the hair stayed the same, so... Not exactly what I was looking for.
        But thank you!

• GreaterPorpoise

GreaterPorpoise Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, even his default sprite doesn't have the mustache (which I quite like myself). I imagine that you're probably looking for the mod I linked but with a mustache added. It's a pretty simple edit which I've added to my own Harvey but to be honest, it still doesn't look great (see attached). If you're still interested though, I'll see about fixing his hair up for you. :)

Attached Files:

Mystiana likes this.