Prismatic Shard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pangaearocks, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

Sorry for the sort-of bragging thread, but... have I been exceedingly lucky here?

[​IMG]

The first one came in around level 80 in the normal mines, so it must be from the 0.05% chance after reaching the bottom. Think the second was from Skull Caverns, but not deep down at all, maybe level 20. Didn't notice that one at the time either. Just now I was over there again, and picked up a third one, and this one I did notice. It was only around level 12 because I had horrible luck with stairs and no rabbit holes and fidgeted about in a circular floor for what felt like ever. Well worth it in the end though! :)

The place feels much tougher than when I last played there in 1.1. Many serpents even near the top, and they really do hit hard compared to a health bar of 150-ish points. Same with a horde of slimes. Very easy to get overwhelmed.

I know it's possible to get a sword with one of these babies, but haven't come across any hints of that in the actual game yet, so I want to wait.

• Anhaga

Anhaga Master Chief

Maybe? I managed to have one drop off a wilderness golem after I hit the bottom of the mines, so I'm not a good judge! :nuruawe: As for hints of what you need to do, read all the things you can read. There's a hint in a readable thing.

Pangaearocks likes this.