Problem to get light blond

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Barth-le-retour, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Barth-le-retour

Barth-le-retour Intergalactic Tourist

hi there :)

I would like my character super blond but I can't manage. Does anybody knows what is the most blondy hair color please?
    thank you ◡̈

• allanbachti

allanbachti Void-Bound Voyager

use the slider on the character creation?

• Barth-le-retour

yes I have problem to get blond, using the slider on the character creation :/

• allanbachti

i think you'll need a mod to do that, the game has grey scale "base hairstyle" graphic and the slider will adjust the color, which means that the color produced will depends on the base grey scale provided by the game. i've seen some people who modified the hairstyle base graphic and add their color manually. are you familiar with modifying or installing mods?

• Barth-le-retour

yes I am, kind of, I had 7 mods actually :)e
            i have heard about a mod like this but the problem is that I already use a mod for having sailor moon hairstyle instead of the original hairstyles... do you think we can have both??
            thank you for helping me I appreciate !!!

• Barth-le-retour

• allanbachti

.xnb contains multiple files like data, graphic, or even map; packed into one. with XNBextract we can unpack .XNB file and edit the graphic which is .PNG file, pack it back into .xnb and add it to the game content file.

that vibrant hair made the base hair "more light", so the color applied by the slider will be lighter as well or not as shady. i've seen a mod that will "add" more hairstyle (base game has 32, mod gave 21 more hairstyle for a total of 53) instead of replacing the base graphic, so i assume, i can help you with this by merging the 2 mods or more that you'd like to use.

it would be better if you know how basic graphic editing though, so you can do it yourself later bcz it's a manual work. which sailor moon hair mod that you used?

• Barth-le-retour

• allanbachti

okay, i'll see what i can do

• Barth-le-retour

thank you so much ◡̈

• allanbachti

i sent you a convo, i told the author of these mod that this will be a private distribution so i didnt put the link here

• Barth-le-retour

ok thank you !!!

• prashant121

prashant121 Space Hobo

i have heard about a mod like this but the problem is that I already use a mod but it is is not compatible with any other mods that edit hairstyles.