1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with artifact of command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fronzel, May 5, 2014.

1. Fronzel

Fronzel Space Hobo

I play the game using an Xbox-360 controller and when trying to select an item when using the artifact of command, the controller's analog stick will scroll the selection in the menu far too fast to properly control. It's very hard to select what I actually want and impossible if there are enemies around because being in the item select menu locks you in place. The artifact's not much use like this.

The sensitivity of the stick needs to be turned down in the game.

• ShadowlessWanderer

ShadowlessWanderer Pangalactic Porcupine

That got fixed in the newest patch though.

• Fronzel

Fronzel Space Hobo

I failed to realize that a new patch was available; this has solved the problem.

I realized another issue, though; opening an item box dropped with he "use" command will also simultaneously trigger any other usable object at the same location as the box. Since shrines always drop an item box directly in front of the shrine, it's impossible to open an item box without using the shrine for a second time.

• MahBucket

MahBucket Cosmic Narwhal

They should change the button for choosing the command box thing to the button to switch use items.