Dev Blog Progress Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzeus, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Original Post

• Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Great, I am looking forward for this awesome game! I think this game could be the next great game that Chucklefish has ever released!

So, I have a question, does this game features a LAN multiplayer? A multiplayer where we play together from two or more PCs that are connected with LAN cable.

By the way, happy birthday to SamuriFerret. And one more thing, I think the floran Greenfinger needs a wider mouth, like the other floran. No offense, but they look more like a regular oldman with a green skin and a beard made of leaves with a mouth like that, and not like a Floran.

• Pythonx25

Pythonx25 Space Hobo

Soooo by finishing do you mean almost done because I've been following it since the trailer Nintendo put out and that was a long time ago and Guess I'm just wondering if we could expect it this month or next Month

• Shadowfax5721

Shadowfax5721 Space Spelunker

Don't be silly, Python! they aren't going to answer a question about a release date!

• Pythonx25

Pythonx25 Space Hobo

Worth a shot

• TheEdmon

TheEdmon Intergalactic Tourist

Gotta get them drunk and then get them to let it slip

• Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Where we can buy this game? Steam? GOG? Or their official website? Please don't put it only available on Steam, I have a hard time playing a game only available in Steam. My hometown has a terrible wifi connection, internet is not cheap in my country. :cry: