1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Project Knightfall Upgrade Version 1.7.0.9

A Starbound Expansion Mod

1. TrueDefiant

TrueDefiant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Glad you like it!

2. Carlosomarb92

Carlosomarb92 Void-Bound Voyager

I like it.
    Plus I have my own addons to include in your mod.

I made first Knightfall staves and wands for Project Knightfall.

These are the recolors of Lv. 6 Ferozium Weapons I made in it, projectiles from staves (Cosmic Swarm) and a wand (Star Sparkler) are recolored into pink plasma barrage and force cage (physical staff) and blue plasma balls (wand) and it has also elemental staves, Fire Staff Secondary is Energy Zone, Ice Staff Secondary is Slow Zone, Electric Staff Secondary is Low Gravity Zone and Poison Staff Secondary is Healing Zone, all Elemental Staff Primary is Elemental Bouncer

I'll credit their respective owners of Universal Upgrades, Project Knightfall for designing and coding the items, plus I used a Raptor AR variant + I retextured a normal Comet Pistol and I altered the colors of the LED lights from Blue colors to White-Turquoise colors to make the Chrono Weapons such as Freezer and Mini Freezer (you can choose the name you want for my beta designs as well as my Cosmo Swarm and my Star Sparkler)

This is the link in MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!lt523Q5B!wHgTqzuuRVRsPcdxXQDermidQotqAV268e2Bcj-SwMk

3. TrueDefiant

TrueDefiant updated Project Knightfall with a new update entry:

The New Horizons Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  4. TrueDefiant

Hotfixes

5. Renjmon

Renjmon Big Damn Hero

Hello mod author.
    You asked me why I didn't like Firefly?
    I'll try to explain why.

In the old version, the weapon worked depending on the character's energy. And it was right.
    A weak character could not use this weapon for a long time.(RP* G**t, hello-In order not to offend anyone, I do not write the name of the mod in full).
    Stronger character with increased energy. He could use this weapon endlessly. But even that didn't turn him into an imbalance turret.
    In the old version of the mod, shooting with Firefly resembled a bright, cascade of death. Showiness, beauty, usefulness. Everything was on top.
    In the new version of the mod:
    There is no continuous stream of projectiles.
    The number of shots does not depend on the character's energy.
    The efficiency of use just disappeared.
    And what is most unpleasant, regardless of the character's energy, shots consume the entire supply. And the accumulation of new energy reserves is slow.
    Of course, everything described above can only be my quibbles. But, in the old version of the mod, the weapon was better than in the current one.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. dontlookatmeplez

dontlookatmeplez Void-Bound Voyager

Looks promising! Thanks for your work :) Can I install it mid-game? I haven't space travelled much yet, if it's important.

7. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, it's content is mainly centered around late game, so you're good to go.

8. TrueDefiant

Small Content Update

9. omegaassasin10934

omegaassasin10934 Void-Bound Voyager

[QUOTE = "TrueDefiant, publicación: 3362729, miembro: 926560"] TrueDefiant envió un nuevo mod:

Project Knightfall : mejora tu personaje con poderosas armas y armaduras de alta tecnología y de alta resistencia para el final del juego.

Leer más sobre este mod ... [/ QUOTE]
    Tengo una idea de por qué no agregar un arma como una katana o como una espada de dos lados o un guantelete

I´got a idea why not add a weapon like a katana or like a two side sword or one gauntlet

I´got a idea why not add a weapon like a katana or like a two side sword or one gauntlet

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2021
  10. TrueDefiant

Katanas are not happening. I despise katanas with a passion and I refuse to add a katana on this mod.

Dual bladed swords... Well I've thought about it before but those are difficult to implement. Gauntlets have been considered before as well but those are not a priority.

11. otami

otami Void-Bound Voyager

my game crash every time i install that mod

what is happening?