1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Project Redemption 9.3

A lore friendly misc expansion to Starbound

1. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

2. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Armok updated Project Redemption with a new update entry:

mini misc update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

4. Moldy Cheese

Moldy Cheese Void-Bound Voyager

What's the item ID for the protector's handgun?

5. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

should be "protectoratehandcannon" without the quotes obviously

6. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

misc update the nth

7. fueselwe

fueselwe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Response to review (which I'd probably retroactively turn to 5-Star if I could), the thing with the quests isn't a problem anyway.
    About the sphere, the jank for me comes from the constant stickiness, it just makes momentum and direction really confusing at times.
    Once again, my proposition for a solution would be a way to toggle sticking to walls so it works more intuitively when you don't intend on sticking to walls, of course I'm sorry if this idea is some nigh-impossible wizardry and I'm pushing for something impossible

8. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

The Protector's sphere thing I probably can't do much about unfortunately, I'm no LUA expert, and I had that tech commissioned.
    that said, I can certainly help you with the quests actually, just run /startquest protectoratepistol and /startquest dropship. I do wonder if you've done the glitch mission and protector's broadsword quest yet though, because the protector's handgun quest relies on the protector's broadsword one, and the dropship one relies on the glitch mission.

(also, I'm pretty sure you can delete your old review and just give a new one if you'd rather give a 5-star one :p)

9. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Revamp Update

10. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

11. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

bugfix update

12. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Post Revamp update

13. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Ye Olde Update

14. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Ye Olde Update

15. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

Lore update part 1

16. KuyaBatman

KuyaBatman Void-Bound Voyager

ok i just checked, it did work with your last update, i check the folder of project redemption and i think it's because you added the space police thing in the villager.npctype, which interferes with "keep your day job mod" which is the type of tenant im hiring, which is odd, since both literally just adds scripts to the basenpc and villager npctype.

17. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

that's very strange, I've looked into keep your day job as well and I see no reason for things to conflict. You mentioned job offers being involved here, do you mean that the job offers mod is broken for you with the latest version of Project Redemption or that you're not getting quests from villagers and tenants?

it's worth noting that job offers is a really finicky mod, Earth's finest breaks it as well

18. KuyaBatman

not like that, you see, its not compatible with the new tenant that "keep your day job" adds, the "retiredcrew", its just a retired crew, before i downloaded the new version, i was able to hire again my retired crewmates, but after the new update, i could not hire them anymore, i could still hire merchants and stuff but not them, i actually tried hiring a normal tenant that is a saloon barista and they also declined, so i thought that it was your mod the problem.

19. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

alright, testing things indicates that my mod indeed breaks job offers. thing is, it seems like this is probably also the case with the space police mod, which I utilized the code from (with permission ofc).

I'll go look into making a compatibility patch, but it's worth noting that job offers is notorious for how easily it breaks when another mod touches npcs. It's not guaranteed I'll find a solution.

20. KuyaBatman

ok, i was actually about to ask you what would happen if i also have space police, thanks for trying to fix :D

Armok likes this.