1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue PS4 pickaxe bug?

Discussion in 'Support' started by jezefuzz, Jan 4, 2017.

1. jezefuzz

jezefuzz Space Hobo

My pickaxe is gone and nowhere to be found. Is anyone else having this issue???

I sold a few unused weapons at the Adventurer's Guild came home and went to sleep, saving my game in the process. The next morning I realized my steel pickaxe was gone. I could have possibly sold it? I honestly don't think I did, but it is now gone. I have searched everywhere and checked every shop. I read on the forum that in the PC version a fail safe was put in to have your pickaxe "magically reappear" next to your bed or arrive the next day in the mail...no such luck. I even hard reset my system, still nothing. I don't know if this is a PS4 specific issue, but it is definitely a game breaking bug. I can't progress any further in the mine, gather ore, etc. If anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated. I have been playing for over a year (in game time) and I don't want to lose all my progress, please help!

• Chazprime

Chazprime Void-Bound Voyager

Did you check your refrigerator? The same thing happened to me last week and that's where I found mine.

If the tool doesn't show up magically in your bedroom, it *should* be in one of your boxes.

jezefuzz likes this.
      • jezefuzz

jezefuzz Space Hobo

Just checked my refrigerator, it was there! Thank you!!! It was NOT there yesterday, it must have appeared overnight. Hopefully this will help anyone else experiencing the same issue.

Chazprime likes this.