1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue [PS4] Side Mission 2-1 Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by jimmydeansausage, Aug 9, 2019.

1. jimmydeansausage

jimmydeansausage Space Hobo

PS4 user here: Side Mission 2-1 is not allowing an S-Rank.

Beat it in 16 turns and only got an A. I thought maybe I had missed something, so I beat it again, this time in 15 turns. Still only got an A. I was getting S-Ranks on other missions before the latest patch, so it might be patch related?

**EDIT*

It is campaign wide. I've tested this on several missions in Act 2, and a few in Act 3 as well. I have been able to replicate this bug/glitch several times now. (I have both video and screenshots if that's helpful.) There appears to be a visual glitch that accompanies this problem, where a little lock symbol appears over the number of days requirement in the Overview screen where the number of days would normally be listed. I don't know if that's causing the problem, or it's just a correlation though.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

What difficultly are you playing with?
      Story, Easy and Medium modes do not allow S-Rank achievements, you need to be using the Default 'Hard' mode in order to unlock them. When using these difficulties the Lock will be present on the days required.
      If you use Easy or Story modes, locks will appear on the Stars as they are capped per difficulty as well.

Let me know if this isn't the case, and I'll check it out and see if any bugs have cropped in.