Complete Puckish Rogues Giveaway! (2x Sword of the Stars: The Pit and 1x Binding of Isaac + DLC)

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Barl0we, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

Hi there, people!

I figured it was time to get rid of some of my extra copies of games from Humble Bundles / other bundles.

So here is my first giveaway! The games are 2 spare copies of Sword of the Stars: The Pit, and 1 copy of The Binding of Isaac + DLC.

The giveaway will be open for 1 week - that is, until the 24th of June!

To win, post in here with which game you would like to win - and who your favorite puckish rogue is, and why. It can be a character from your favorite movie, video game, book or whatever - even your roguelike Starbound character, if you think yours is particularly roguelike.

Winners will be notified by PM, and congratulated in this post.

-Barl0we

[Edit]

Congratulations to @lavranzo and @Miske who have both received a PM with a Humble gift link to the game of their choice!

This contest is now over.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Lavranzo and Qndrez like this.
  2. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, I'd really like The Binding of Isaac :) And my favourite puckish rogue? Tasslehoff Burrfoot, from Dragonlance.
    He is one of the funniest rogues I have ever read about, and he fits the word "puckish" perfectly. ;)
    Thank you so much for doing a giveaway, you are awesome, man!

EDIT: [​IMG] Thats how he looks ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  3. Miske

Miske Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello there :) I'd like to enter for the Sword if the Stars copy. My favourite roguelike character is Argos Khaza from a J.Goldenlane book. (i don't know how it's called in english, since i'm not english, sorry)
    Well, he's not that bad caracter nor the really good one, he's only an adventurer with luck, and he tries to get out of situations with the best result for him, of course :D He became my favourite character, because he had triky logic which came very usefull for him,in most cases, but he had the chance to fail, and that's why I loved it .D
    And it's good to see people offering their stuff for free, even if i dont win.

Lavranzo likes this.
  4. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

Congratulations to @lavranzo and @Miske who have both received a PM with a Humble gift link to the game of their choice!

This contest is now over.

Lavranzo likes this.
  5. Miske

Miske Subatomic Cosmonaut

Barl0we likes this.
  6. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks a lot :)

Barl0we likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.