Mob Pyrosaurus Rex

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dragonith, Jan 29, 2013.

1. In a way, the Drake is technically the pterosaur of the Dragoknight homeworld. But, might make a species specifically for that later. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

2. You know, I would really like to see some artwork of the Dragoknight homeworld.
    Or maybe some buildings. We've seen a lot of animals from the Dragoknights, and a few misc items.
    Some info on where they live would be very interesting.

3. Haha, that's one of the main things I'm trying to get up first actually. I've got a bit little to-do list for them along with the Gillian race:
    • Planet Artwork / Information
    • Emperor Artwork (Dragoknights)
    • Subspecies (Gillians)
    • Vehicles
    • Weaponry / Armor
    • Pets
    • Agriculture Update
    • Additional Wildlife (Gillians)

4. hylandpad

hylandpad Subatomic Cosmonaut

Your stuff is always so good and thorough. Serious props.

Dragonith likes this.
  5. SkarmorySilver

SkarmorySilver Orbital Explorer

I was thinking more like a "giant flyer" species. I see the Drake as being more like an Archaeopteryx or some other primitive bird.

In other news, those green things on the belly and jaw... I wonder what those are? Can you make items out of those things like, oh, really high-ranking Dragoknight jewelry?

6. Ah, so something Quetzalcoatlus-esque? ;)

And possibly. Materials from such a powerful monster are sure to yield high rewards.~

7. SkarmorySilver

SkarmorySilver Orbital Explorer

I was thinking more like the laughable but awesome people-snatching Pteranodon/Rhamphorynchus hybrids you see in movies and cartoons, but a fire-breathing azdarchid would also be something to see. Maybe give it an Aztec-style pseudo-feather crest on its head just for the heck of it :rofl:.

You should seriously consider adding lists of materials/drops/carvings to your monsters sometime, I'm sure that'll clear things up for some. At least in this case I'm reminded of Monster Hunter, especially the dermal plates being used as wearable armor. :D

8. All in due time. ;)

9. Shade Final

Shade Final Scruffy Nerf-Herder

actually I would think two would increase your chances if they do hunt alone as the two would likely have to compete to see who will get their meal... but that is if they really like the taste of the players race isn't it?

10. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Put a laser on its head and we will have no hope at all D:

11. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

Daww! Look at it's cute little stubby arms!

12. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

This is frickin' amazing, it would be awesome if there was some super impossible, really hard way to tame it, keep it on your ship/on a planet, and ride it as a mount.

13. Noksees2001

Noksees2001 Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason i'm not finding the download link to be at the same location that other working mods have it, i'm not finding it at all, mind helping me

14. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Looks great - fantastic artwork

15. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Ooooh I remember seeing this piece on deviantART!
    That's certainly a great idea for a mob, I approve! ^w^

16. mrtallyman

mrtallyman Starship Captain

how big, relatively do you see this thing being? cause i'm still itching for something big enough to justify fighting in a mech suit :)