Q: Pete and Repeat were on a boat...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schmoopiepoopie, Jul 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Schmoopiepoopie

Schmoopiepoopie Space Spelunker

I, too, am experiencing the XB1 achievement bug. As of now, I am missing four: Cowpoke (I have over 1 mil.), Moving Up (I'm fully upgraded), D.I.Y., Treasure Trove

Additionally, some of the monster eradication goals are not registering, specifically Duggies, Slimes, and Void Spirits.

Yes, I've hard reset and waited. Twice.

Lastly, I can no longer access the in-game achievement list. It used to be accessible via the "Collections" tab, no? Check it out:

[​IMG]

Questions:
    - Will this bug ever get fixed or has the game been abandoned? There's really no point in playing if nothing I do is counting :(

- Do I echo an old support post re: this bug from 5 mos. ago, resurrect it from the dead, or not bother and wait it out?

-----------------------------------------------------
    ... Pete fell off of the boat. Who was left?
    A: Repeat.

Q: Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell off of the boat. Who was left?
    A: Repeat.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

You might want to put this in the Support forum. Just a thought. Best chance of CA actually seeing this, whether he has the time to respond personally, or not.

• Schmoopiepoopie

That's my question though: do I put it as a separate post, or do I resurrect the old post where everyone else says they're having this problem as well?

• Schmoopiepoopie

Additionally, am I having a problem with not seeing the achievements in game? Or was it removed? Or am I looking in the wrong spot?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I'd suggest making it a new post, and refer back to the old one with a link.

Schmoopiepoopie likes this.