Quest editor/Map Editor

Discussion in 'Other' started by Rhondis, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Rhondis

Rhondis Aquatic Astronaut

I was sitting around on my butt when an idea came to me, maybe the starbound Dev team could throw in a Map or quest editor?

Idea: It's basically what the name implies, you open it up and you are able to make a customizable worlds, or edit existing ones! This makes a great chance of also making Adventure or story maps for people to play, or just to muck around in case you get bored that fast (who would though? *shrug*).

The Quest editor on the other hand is what I want to see happen though, I am huge fan of quests. It keeps me rather busy for long time (Hence Skyrim, currently on my mage I have a buttload of quests I keep getting xD). So the idea behind it is...well...to make quests or to edit existing ones, pretty simple, except you are able to make the quest line longer! Or change the rewards or have people be affected by what you did etc.

These are my ideas for the game but in truth I think if they do make a Map editor, the options to change quests would possibly be added to it.

Thanks for reading!
    -Rhondis

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

This sounds a great deal like Director Mode, which Tiy is planning to work on after the release.

Autzome likes this.
  4. Rhondis

Rhondis Aquatic Astronaut

Whaaa! Didn't know that! Thanks for the info!

5. mrcalzon02

mrcalzon02 Aquatic Astronaut

all of the want ! sounds great! where do i sign up?